In the 'EDIT' – 'Settings' – 'GDPR' tab, you have the option of additional GDPR settings for a particular survey.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE SURVEY
In the first step, indicate whether your personal data is collected in your survey. If you select ‘Yes’, you will be given additional options to indicate which personal information you are collecting in the survey:
- Web identifiers;
- Other identifiers.
Consent to collect personal information in the survey
In the second step, at the option 'Use GDPR 1KA template in introduction' indicates whether you want to use the 1KA template for respondents’ consent to the collection of personal data. If you select ‘Yes’, the consent will automatically be displayed when you click the link to the survey. If you do not want the consent to collect personal information immediately from the beginning of the survey, you can choose the option ‘No’ and use the type of ‘GDPR’ question (available in the set of all types of questions) that you can place in the survey and edit the text as you wish. In this case, you should also make sure that the questions will only be displayed to those who will give their consent by using the conditions themselves. You can read more about consent to collect personal information in the survey here >>.
An example of a survey with 1KA consent to collect personal information on the survey >>.
In case you do not use the default 1KA template to inform respondents about collecting personal data, you need to take care of it yourself!
Details about collecting personal information in the survey
In the third step, the details of the data collection are recorded, which is presented in the form of a popup window to the respondents in the text of the consent. In 1KA, we have prepared guidelines that you can use and adjust to your needs, especially in terms of specific use (purpose) and the storage of personal data. The text describes:
- Personal data;
- Use and store data;
- Data protection;
- Deletion, modification or access to personal information.
In the GDPR survey settings, you can change the following:
- Data retention time;
- List other users of personal information;
- Indicate the export of data to foreign countries;
- Specify the contact of the Data Protection Officer ( contact of the author of the survey by default or the previously mentioned data protection contact);
- Contact of the author of the survey;
- Your additional notes.
Under the GDPR settings, two printouts (in .PDF and .DOC format and in preview format) are prepared based on the information above:
- Printout of information given to an individual: information that is displayed to the respondent in the event of a 1KA GDPR introduction. The printout can be provided in PDF or DOC format to responders upon their request. More >>
- Printout of processing activity records: all information about the collection, storage, processing of personal data to be kept by organizations. More >>
Printouts are only available to 2KA and 3KA private package users.
Video guide: GDPR Survey Settings
- GDPR profile