In the 'EDIT' – 'Settings' – 'GDPR' tab, you have options for additional GDPR settings for each specific survey.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE SURVEY
In the first step, mark whether your survey collects personal data. If you select 'Yes', you will be presented with additional options where you can indicate what personal data is collected in the survey:
- Online identifiers;
- Other identifiers that you can enter in the input field.
Consent to collect personal information in the survey
In the second step, under the option 'Use GDPR 1KA template in the introduction', choose whether you want to use the 1KA template for respondents' consent to the collection of personal data. By default, the 'Yes' option is selected, which means that consent will be automatically displayed when respondents click on the survey link. If you do not want the consent to collect personal data to be displayed immediately at the beginning of the survey, you can select the 'No' option here and use the 'GDPR' question type (available from among All question types), which you can place anywhere in the survey and edit the text as you wish. In this case, you must also use conditions to ensure that the questions are only displayed to those who have given their consent. You can read more about consent to the collection of personal data in the survey here >>.
In case you do not use the default 1KA template to inform respondents about collecting personal data, you need to take care of it yourself!
Details about collecting personal data in the survey
The third step records the details of the data collection, which are displayed to respondents in the form of a pop-up window in the consent text. 1KA has prepared guidelines that you can use and adapt to your needs, especially in terms of the specific use (purpose) and retention of your personal data. They are described in the text:
- Personal data;
- Use and retention of data;
- Data protection;
- Erasure, alteration or access to personal data.
In the GDPR survey settings, you can change the following:
- Data retention time;
- Oother users of personal data;
- Specify the export of the data to foreign countries;
- Provide the contact details of the data protection officer (by default the contact details of the author of the survey or the data protection contact previously provided);
- Contact details of the author of the survey;
- Your additional remarks.
For users of the 2KA and 3KA packages for individuals as well as users of the business packages for groups, two printouts (in .PDF, .DOC and preview formats) are produced under the GDPR settings based on the data entered above:
- Printout of information given to the individual: information displayed to the respondent if the 1KA GDPR introduction is turned on. The printout can be provided in PDF or DOC format to respondents upon request. More >>
- Printout of processing activity records: all information about the collection, storage and processing of personal data to be kept by organizations. More >>