It has never happened that a survey simply disappeared. All the experiences so far point to one of the following possibilities:
- It is possible that you may have deleted the survey yourself (by mistake), or it may have been deleted by other survey editors you have added. In this case, it is possible to restore the survey, which is a paid service. You can read more about this in the Services FAQ.
- Sometimes cookies restrict access (e.g. due to an upgrade of the 1KA application). First select the reload option (F5 key), if this does not help, clear the cookies in your browser and try again.
- It is possible that you have created the survey on another site - a virtual domain or a private 1KA installation, or even in another tool (e.g. Survey Monkey). If you have created the survey on one of 1KA's virtual domains or private installations and want to transfer it to www.1KA.si, follow the instructions for transferring surveys.
- Pertaining to the 1KA.arnes.si domain, it is possible that your AAI user account information has changed and you are automatically creating a new user profile when you log in, but your survey is located on your old user profile. In this case, we advise you to contact the responsible person or department in your home organisation (in smaller organisations the AAI accounts are usually managed by the IT or computer officer, while in larger organisations this function is usually handled by the secretariats and student offices) to temporarily give you access to your old AAI account. You can then transfer your surveys to your new account.
- If you have created your surveys on www.1KA.si and have used the AAI login to log in, you will now need to log in as a regular user with the same email address you use for AAI and the associated password to access your surveys.