What about underage respondents?
Interviewing underage respondents is regulated by national legislation.
In Slovenia it is required to obtain parental consent before interviewing underage respondents, which applies for underage respondents up to the age of 15. When interviewing underage respondents online, parental consent is most easily obtained by the interviewer in person (e.g. home visits) or by mail (e.g. via a letter, which the underage respondent brings home from school).
Officially, it is also necessary to obtain the consent of the underage respondent. First the parents consent to the participation of the underage respondent in the survey, after which the underage respondent agrees or refuses to take part in the survey and is by no means obliged to participate, despite the parents’ consent.
Parental consent is not necessary for respondents above the age of 15. If surveys are being conducted in schools, the school can demand parental consent even if respondents are older than 15.
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Where does free help end?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Why can't I log in?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- How is the tool tested?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- What about underage respondents?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Your first survey
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- 1KA registration and login
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone