What about underage respondents?
Interviewing underage respondents is regulated by national legislation.
In Slovenia it is required to obtain parental consent before interviewing underage respondents, which applies for underage respondents up to the age of 15. When interviewing underage respondents online, parental consent is most easily obtained by the interviewer in person (e.g. home visits) or by mail (e.g. via a letter, which the underage respondent brings home from school).
Officially, it is also necessary to obtain the consent of the underage respondent. First the parents consent to the participation of the underage respondent in the survey, after which the underage respondent agrees or refuses to take part in the survey and is by no means obliged to participate, despite the parents’ consent.
Parental consent is not necessary for respondents above the age of 15. If surveys are being conducted in schools, the school can demand parental consent even if respondents are older than 15.
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- What about underage respondents?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- How is the tool tested?
- Where does free help end?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Why can't I log in?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- 1KA registration and login
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Your first survey
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Key features that an advanced user should know