While editing the questionnaire in the 'EDIT' - 'Questionnaire' tab you can use the glossary, which can help you define the vague terms that you use in your survey, and are less known to your respondents. By using a glossary you create keywords that are marked with grey colour in the survey. Respondent can see the definition whether by clicking on the highlighted word or by moving a mouse over the word and a definition will appear in the form of a pop-up window.
Adding a definition with glossary:
- Click on a question or an answer where you want to add a definition of the word and open the advanced editor. For questions, you can open it by clicking on the blue letter A (on the right side of the editor) and for answers by clicking on the pencil icon (on the right);
- Select the desired word and click on the icon for the glossary (blue magnifier). Glossary in CKEditor can also be opened with command ALT + T;
- A new window will open with your highlighted word in the 'Selected word' box;
- Enter a definition or text in the 'Description/Definition' box.
You can choose between two display modes of definitions:
- Tooltip / hoover / Mouseover: the definition of respondent appears when the mouse moves over the word;
- Click required: the definition appears when the respondent clicks on the word.