- Internet Explorer 10: in the 'Tools' tab choose 'Internet Options' and then 'Security'. Click on the 'Custom level' tab, and select 'Enable' of 'Active Scripting'.
Problems with functions that rely on JavaScrpit are also caused by outdated web browser (e.g. IE8 and older versions). If your browser is outdated, the 1KA system will notify you of this through a ribbon at the top of the page (based on the function get_browser, which notes the browser, operating system, device...). The problem can thus be resolved by updating or changing your browser.
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- What about underage respondents?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- How is the tool tested?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Where does free help end?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Why can't I log in?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Your first survey
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- 1KA registration and login
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys