- Internet Explorer 10: in the 'Tools' tab choose 'Internet Options' and then 'Security'. Click on the 'Custom level' tab, and select 'Enable' of 'Active Scripting'.
Problems with functions that rely on JavaScrpit are also caused by outdated web browser (e.g. IE8 and older versions). If your browser is outdated, the 1KA system will notify you of this through a ribbon at the top of the page (based on the function get_browser, which notes the browser, operating system, device...). The problem can thus be resolved by updating or changing your browser.
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Where does free help end?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Why can't I log in?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How is the tool tested?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- What about underage respondents?
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- 1KA registration and login
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Your first survey
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys