- Internet Explorer 10: in the 'Tools' tab choose 'Internet Options' and then 'Security'. Click on the 'Custom level' tab, and select 'Enable' of 'Active Scripting'.
Problems with functions that rely on JavaScrpit are also caused by outdated web browser (e.g. IE8 and older versions). If your browser is outdated, the 1KA system will notify you of this through a ribbon at the top of the page (based on the function get_browser, which notes the browser, operating system, device...). The problem can thus be resolved by updating or changing your browser.
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- How is the tool tested?
- Why can't I log in?
- Where does free help end?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- What about underage respondents?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- 1KA registration and login
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Your first survey
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Granting access to helpdesk