- Internet Explorer 10: in the 'Tools' tab choose 'Internet Options' and then 'Security'. Click on the 'Custom level' tab, and select 'Enable' of 'Active Scripting'.
Problems with functions that rely on JavaScrpit are also caused by outdated web browser (e.g. IE8 and older versions). If your browser is outdated, the 1KA system will notify you of this through a ribbon at the top of the page (based on the function get_browser, which notes the browser, operating system, device...). The problem can thus be resolved by updating or changing your browser.
- Where does free help end?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- What about underage respondents?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Why can't I log in?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How is the tool tested?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- 1KA registration and login
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Your first survey
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Key features that an advanced user should know