You can set conditions while editing the questionnaire in the 'EDIT' - 'Questionnaire' tab:
- First, click on the IF icon, which is located in the left side menu or in the toolbar of each question. You then drag this icon above the first question that you want some respondents to skip (but after the question on which you are going to base the selection);
- You then select the variable that will be the basis for the selection and then the value for which you want the questions inside the condition to be displayed;
- Finally, move 'ENDIF' for the last question that you want to be included in the condition or to be answered only by the part of the respondents that matches the condition you have set.
Example: if you want all those who answer NO to the first question ('Q1') to be moved to the end of the survey:
- Set the start of the condition ('IF') after the first question;
- Set the end of the condition ('ENDIF') after the last question or before the end;
- In this case, set the value of the condition to YES and the basis for selection to question Q1.
You can also set multiple conditions for a question or a set of questions, grouping and nesting them.