We use conditions (IF) in the questionnaire when we want only certain people to respond to certain questions.
The 1KA application allows you set a number of conditions for a question or multiple questions, where the condition determines the answer on one of the previous questions or the combination of multiple answers. You can also set the conditions so that they are determined by random groups or calculations.
- Manual - Use of conditions
- Example - Nesting conditions (in preparation)
- Example - Advanced conditions (in preparation)
We have prepared several video tutorials on how to use conditions (currently available only in Slovenian language):
- The introductory video tutorial on the use of conditions (IF) (3m 46s) >>
- Random group of respondents (IF) (2m 47s) >>
Video tutorials are based on the old version of 1KA. New video tutorials are in preparation.