In addition to basic surveys, 1KA enables various forms of advanced surveys that you can choose in the ‘Advanced modules' categories in the 'EDIT' - 'Settings' tab by clicking on the desired option. You can choose between the following options:
- Website evaluation (split screen) - This option allows using split screen, where you can evaluate any website by comparing them in split screen view;
- Self-evaluation in schools - a system for supporting the process of evaluating pedagogical work in schools;
- Administrative data input - Entering the questionnaires allows additional options to identify respondents;
- Quiz - option to create quizzes, tests and exams as well as determining the value of the answers (correct answers) and calculations;
- Social networks - Social networks allows recordings of egocentric social networks (ego-alter) including Antonucci's circles;
- Telephone survey - Telephone survey allows support for implementation, supervision and performing of telephone surveys (CATI);
- Slideshow - Slideshow is designed to display each page as presentation, where individual responses by respondents are not registered.
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Is it possible with 1KA tool to gain respondents from panels?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How is the tool tested?
- Where does free help end?