In addition to basic surveys, 1KA enables various forms of advanced surveys that you can choose in the ‘Advanced modules' categories in the 'EDIT' - 'Settings' tab by clicking on the desired option. You can choose between the following options:
- Website evaluation (split screen) - This option allows using split screen, where you can evaluate any website by comparing them in split screen view;
- Self-evaluation in schools - a system for supporting the process of evaluating pedagogical work in schools;
- Quiz - option to create quizzes, tests and exams as well as determining the value of the answers (correct answers) and calculations;
- Social networks - Social networks allows recordings of egocentric social networks (ego-alter) including Antonucci's circles;
- Telephone survey - Telephone survey allows support for implementation, supervision and performing of telephone surveys (CATI);
- Slideshow - Slideshow is designed to display each page as presentation, where individual responses by respondents are not registered.
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Is It Possible With 1KA Tool to Gain Respondents From Panels?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?