There are a number of ways to allow respondents to continue completing the survey at a later date.
1) The first way to enable this option is in the 'EDIT' - 'Settings' - 'Respondent access' tab:
- First, in the 'Cookie' setting, you need to select that this is stored either 'until the end of the browser session', 'for 1 hour' or 'for 1 month'.
- This allows you to select 'Starts at the last submitted page' in the 'If user returns' setting.
2) The second way to enable this option is in the 'EDIT' - 'Settings' - 'Basic settings' tab under Interactive elements, where you select 'Option to continue the survey at a later date'.
This function allows the respondent to stop completing the survey and resume later. The respondent enters their email address to receive a URL to continue the survey at a later date.
3) The third option is the use of personalised invitations, which is only available for users of the 3KA package for individuals, and for users of the business packages for groups. In the 'PUBLISH' - 'Invitations' tab you need to enable the 1KA system to send email invitations and use the identification codes to allow the respondent to continue where they left off when interrupted, to return to the start and not be able to correct their answers, or to return to the start and be able to correct their answers afterwards. More information is available here.