Introduction to 1KA
Below we present an introduction to the 1KA online survey service: how to start, different levels of users and different types of questionnaires.
It should be noted that at this point we only deal with specific functionalities of 1KA tool. General methodological recommendations, online surveys and survey methodology are presented separately; here is particularly important a systematic review of the most important methodological recommendations for online surveys.
- What about underage respondents?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Where does free help end?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- How is the tool tested?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Why can't I log in?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- 1KA registration and login
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Your first survey
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Key features that an advanced user should know