Introduction to 1KA
Below we present an introduction to the 1KA online survey service: how to start, different levels of users and different types of questionnaires.
It should be noted that at this point we only deal with specific functionalities of 1KA tool. General methodological recommendations, online surveys and survey methodology are presented separately; here is particularly important a systematic review of the most important methodological recommendations for online surveys.
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- How is the tool tested?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Where does free help end?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- Why can't I log in?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- What about underage respondents?
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- 1KA registration and login
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Your first survey
- Principles of 1KA public library use