Introduction to 1KA
Below we present an introduction to the 1KA online survey service: how to start, different levels of users and different types of questionnaires.
It should be noted that at this point we only deal with specific functionalities of 1KA tool. General methodological recommendations, online surveys and survey methodology are presented separately; here is particularly important a systematic review of the most important methodological recommendations for online surveys.
- How do I change or update my browser?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- How is the tool tested?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Why can't I log in?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Where does free help end?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- What about underage respondents?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- 1KA registration and login
- Your first survey
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool