In the 'EDIT' - 'Questionnaire' tab is the 'Introduction' and 'Thank you' (conclusion) preset as a special question type 'Introduction' with generic text that you can edit and change.
'Introduction' can easily be hidden by clicking on the eye icon, or by clicking on the pencil icon to open the editor with the additional settings:
- add an internal note;
- show intro;
- setting up a static first page (introduction) or CAPTCHA test;
- text editing and the display of the 'Next page' button.
Example of a survey with hidden introduction >>
'Thank you' page can also be hidden by clicking on the eye icon, or by clicking on the pencil icon to open the editor with the additional settings:
- display and edit the text of 'Previous Page' and 'End' buttons;
- specify what happens at the end of the survey.
Example of a survey with hidden conclusion >>
As mention above, under the 'Close survey instead of link' option you can specify what happens when a respondent clicks on the 'End' button:
- 'Close survey': You can set that the browser window will redirect to 1KA website after survey completion - it is already preset Example of a survey >>
- 'Recursive': setting means that after the respondent finishes the survey, the same survey will reopen again for answering or input Example of a survey >>
- 'Jump to link': if you select this option, a window opens where you can enter the URL of the website you wish to transfer the respondent after the completion of answering your survey Example of a survey >>
Additional options of 'Jump to Link':
Different parameters can be inserted into URL address to which the respondents are redirected. Possible parameters are listed below:
- Respondent's ID;
- Respondent's Status;
- Respondent recnum;
- Value of any question in the survey: in this case the question must be systemic and a parameter can be added into URL address as 'data piping' (eg. https://www.1ka.si?q1=#QUESTION_NAME#)