Customizing the appearance of your questionnaire can be done in the 'EDIT' - 'Design' tab; you can choose between different pre-set themes and thus customize the design of your questionnaire. In addition to the basic themes, some specific themes are also available. For example, the 'Embed' theme is intended for embedding surveys into another website.
By clicking on the palette icon, you can easily customise the currently active theme with the following options:
- Change theme name;
- Upload your own logo;
- Change the font type, size and color for the survey title;
- Change the survey background color
- Change the font, size, and color of the question font and change the background color of the question;
- Change the question border (none, line, frame);
- Change the font, size, and color of the answer font, and change the background color of the answers;
- Change the color and size of radio and checkbox buttons;
If you are familiar with CCS editing, you can further customize individual themes by editing the CSS code in 'CSS editing' tab. Additionally, you can also create and upload your own CSS file in the 'Upload your own CSS' tab.