1KA is an open source application that enables services for online surveys. It is an online service (SaaS - Software as a Service) that combines support for following functionalities:
- Development, design and technical creation of an online questionnaire.
- The implementation of online survey: support for invitations, publication and distribution of data.
- Compiling and analysing data and paradata.
1KA basic guideline is to minimize the number of clicks - hence the designation EnKlikAnketa (1KA) (which is translated as 'One click survey'). All operations are therefore carried out with a minimum number of clicks or pressures on the keyboard (keystrokes).
1KA service for online surveys hosted more than 1.2 million completed questionnaires solely on a parent installation (www.1ka.si), the total number of registered users in 2015 has exceeded 28,000.
Service for surveying for a a specific questionnaire can also be performed locally - in terms of installation of 1KA application on a desktop computer, laptop or tablet (Windows) - ie as an off-line 1KA application for the purposes of personal interviewing using a computer (CAPI - Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing).
- Features and advantages of 1KA
- Mission, vision and development
- User testimonials
- New functionalities
- Examples of larger projects
Answers on frequently asked questions about 1KA are gathered here >>