The 1KA application offers different types of notifications, e.g. notifications for new survey entries, notifications for survey expiration, notifications for changes in activity for the survey, as well as notifications on survey deletion. All these notifications can be activated and edited in the 'EDIT' – 'Settings' – 'Notifications' tab. Use of the service is subject to authorization through the form (except for administrators and managers of their own installations). The service is charged according to the valid 1KA price list.
1. The 'Completed survey' sub-tab will be displayed first.
Here you can select the recipients that will receive the notifications: respondents who completed the survey; respondents, registered to our system; the author of the survey and additional editors, to whom the author has assigned access; additional recipients.
You also have the option of editing the notification that will be sent to the recipients you specified. The message is pre-set, but can also be customised, and you can also insert additional variables, which will be automatically displayed in the message.
If you want the date of completion to be displayed, then enter [DATE]; if you want the respondent’s answers to be displayed in PDF form, enter [PDF] into the message.
You can add the name of the survey into the notification by entering [SURVEY]. A link to the survey site can be added with the [SITE] command, and if you wish to enable survey editing, use the [URL] command. More on additional variables can be accessed at the right of the message editor in the grey table. However, all changes must be saved with the 'Save Changes' command.
Notification of completed survey in the case of multiple languages within the survey
In the case of multiple languages within the survey you can create customized messages for different languages. You can do this by ticking the option 'respondent'. Under the 'respondents' you will see an option for languages you set earlier, for example. "Respondent - English'. Click on the 'Own e-mail design' icon to form an e-mail message and enter the text that should be sent to respondents, that will completethe questionnaire in this particular language (e.g. English language). In the 'Design' box enter the message for respondents that will complete the questionnaire in the default survey language.
2. The 1KA application offers the option of notifications for 'Survey expiration date'.
Here you can set when you will receive the notification of survey expiration – set the number of days before the expiration to receive a notification to your email address. You can also select the individuals who have access to the survey or specify additional recipients by entering each email address in a separate row.
You can also add additional variables. In addition to the aforementioned commands, you can also add the variable [DAYS], which tells you how many days the survey has been active, i.e. its time interval. All changes must be saved with the 'Save Changes' command.
3. Notifications on 'Activation changes' can also be configured.
You can specify if the notification is sent to the editor and those who have access to survey editing, and/or additional recipients. You can also edit the activation/deactivation message, and can use system variables from the database.
4. Lastly, you can configure notification on 'Survey deletion'.
When a survey is deleted, the 1KA system can send an automatic notification to selected emails. You can either send the notification to the author of the survey or individuals who have access to the survey, as well as to additional recipients, by entering each email address in a separate row. The message is already pre-set, but can be customised, and system variables can be added, which are found to the right in the green square.
- What about underage respondents?
- Is it possible to create several different versions of a questionnaire, with each version randomly assigned to a respondent?
- Can I alter the design of an individual survey?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- Why is a new question always placed at the bottom of the questionnaire and why do I have to move it up manually?
- Is it possible to make a copy of an old survey so that new respondents can answer it?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Can I display answers in form of a selection list?
- My survey disappeared
- How to set that a chosen website is opened to a respondent after completing survey?
- How can I set the cell alignment in the table?
- When is it advisable to use the question comments function?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Can I change the name of the variable with predefined demographic variables?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Can standard words be altered?
- How do I set that respondents skip certain questions that are inappropriate for them (conditions)?
- How to set default values for respondents?
- Where does free help end?
- Can I set a quota for a particular question or questionnaire (restrictions on the number of respondents)?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Why is it not advisable to copy text?
- The questionnaire does not close (when clicking the END button) after survey completion
- Which design is the most suitable for mobile devices and tablets?
- Can I create a table in which a respondent can choose the most and the least important answer (Max-Diff table)?
- Can I add a new question after the survey is already active?
- How is the tool tested?
- Why are the repondent's answers lost in case of 'step by step mode' with question type 'table' if respondent moves to the previous page?
- How do I change the question type?
- How can the respondents continue with the survey at a later date?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- When exporting the questionnaire in MS Word the structure of the questionnaire changes
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- How can I use missing values in conditions?
- How do I prevent the same respondent from participating in the survey multiple times?
- How do I change the font size in questions and answers?
- Can I make changes to a survey after it has been activated and published?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Can respondents save or print their answers?
- How long should my survey be?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- How do I separate different sections of the questionnaire with a title or introductory question
- How do I enable spell checking?
- How can I add another survey administrator?
- How do I customize the format of the survey to be in line with our organization?
- Who can respond to my survey?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Why is the question numbering not in consecutive order?
- How can I personalize my survey with a custom logo?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Can I set the respondent to edit his answers?
- Transfering values from the answer of one question into the text of another question ( data piping)
- Import text - copying text to 1KA
- Option to hide radio and checkbox buttons next to categories
- Set up of drag and drop question type
- E-mail (type of question)
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Data display (settings)
- Visual Analogue Scale
- Your first survey
- Semantic differential
- Structuring questions into blocks
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Settings for respondent access: cookies and passwords
- Step by step mode with table question type
- Combined table
- Classifying or ranking
- How to repeat the tittle bar in a table
- Hiding answers in already active survey
- Placing answers on stripe
- 'Take a picture' question type
- Usage of 'location' question type
- Drill-down: sequential filtering of questions
- 1KA registration and login
- Different ways to display a question for the date
- Satisficing in the survey
- The double grid table
- Standard demographics
- Labelling a question as mandatory
- Disabling the question for respondents
- Display the list of open answers in the survey
- Electronic signature
- Mobile survey adjustments
- Creating respondent groups
- GDPR survey settings
- Export (Survey archive)
- Image type of question layout
- Survey preview
- Including a video or flash player in your survey
- Default answer labels
- Settings for exporting PDF/RTF files with responses
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Image Hotspot question type
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Advanced adding of images as an answer
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Advanced questionnaire editing settings
- Editing options in the question taskbar
- Changing the size of radio and checkbox buttons
- Verification of user’s attention with the use of a “trap” question
- Text (type of question)
- Survey duration based on date or the number of responses
- Survey settings
- Recommendations for questionnaire creation
- Tabs in the questionnaire
- Organizing surveys in folders
- Using the IP address and cookies to control duplicate entries
- Use of editor when editing questions
- Creating sub-samples: half of the respondents gets one question, while the other half a different question
- Edit response's values
- The use of conditions
- Setting up a static first page (introduction)
- Registration form
- Insert numerical answers with slider
- Inserting images into your questionnaire
- Measurement and time limitations for responses
- 1KA settings for email notifications for completed surveys and insight into the respondent's answers
- System variables in conditions
- Additional settings for the introduction and conclusion
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs