Embedding the survey on a website
You can embed a survey into a website in two ways:
- With the usual embedding, where the survey is an integral part of the website or;
- The survey is displayed in a pop-up window within the same browser window. In this case, because of the new security standards, it is not possible to directly copy the code to display in the form of a pop-up on your website, but it must be manually programmed. You can do this yourself or contact us for help that is payable. You can order service using the form >>
Copy the code to your website and adjust the survey window height if necessary (parameter 'height=').
For the best embedded survey design, we recommended you turn off the progress indicator in the 'EDIT' - Design' tab if your survey covers more than one page. This can be done in the upper left corner of the screen by clicking on the theme name next to 'Current theme:' and selecting 'No' for the 'Show progress indicator' category. This will adjust the survey to fit your website better.
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- What about underage respondents?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- Why are e-invitations redirected to spam?
- How do I prevent the same respondent from participating in the survey multiple times?
- Troubles sending email invitation using Gmail email server
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Can standard words be altered?
- Can I insert an attachment in the email invitation?
- How can I track the respondents?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How to ensure anonymity in an online employee survey?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Where does free help end?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Can I send an email with an invitation to my survey to anyone?
- Are there any templates available (for example, to evaluate the work of a professor in the classroom)?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Who can respond to my survey?
- Is it possible to change the sender's email when sending email invitations through the 1KA system?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How is the tool tested?
- Your first survey
- 1KA registration and login
- Combining lists of email invitations
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Use of identification codes for respondents
- Embedding the survey on a website
- Sending email invitations
- Setting a custom URL for a survey
- Adding respondents when sending email invitations
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Settings for respondent access: cookies and passwords
- Sending emails via an arbitrary server (e.g. gmail)