Embedding the Survey on a Website
You can embed a survey into a website in two ways:
- With the usual embedding, where the survey is an integral part of the website or;
- The survey is displayed in a pop-up window within the same browser window. In this case, because of the new security standards, it is not possible to directly copy the code to display in the form of a pop-up on your website, but it must be manually programmed. You can do this yourself or contact us for help that is payable. You can order service using the form >>
Copy the code to your website and adjust the survey window height if necessary (parameter 'height=').
For the best embedded survey design, we recommended you turn off the progress indicator in the 'EDIT' - Design' tab if your survey covers more than one page. This can be done in the upper left corner of the screen by clicking on the theme name next to 'Current theme:' and selecting 'No' for the 'Show progress indicator' category. This will adjust the survey to fit your website better. Theme modification is only available to 2KA and 3KA private package users.
- How to Ensure Anonymity in an Online Employee Survey?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- Is It Possible to Change the Sender’s Email When Sending Email Invitations Through the 1KA System?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- How Can I Track the Respondents?
- Why Is the CAPTCHA Image Not Displayed?
- Can Standard Words Be Altered?
- How Do I Create a One-Click Log-in Confirmation in 1KA?
- How Do I Prevent the Same Respondent From Participating in the Survey Multiple Times?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- Are There Any Templates Available (For Example, to Evaluate the Work of a Professor in the Classroom)?
- Can I Insert an Attachment in the Email Invitation?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- Troubles Sending Email Invitation Using Gmail Email Server
- Can I Send an Email With an Invitation to My Survey to Anyone?
- Who Can Respond to My Survey?
- Why Are E-invitations Redirected to Spam?
- Setting a Custom URL for a Survey
- Sending Invitations via 1KA SMTP E-mail System, via Gmail Server or Gmail User Account
- Your First Survey
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Embedding the Survey on a Website
- Adding Respondents When Sending Email Invitations
- Recommendations for Minimizing Non-response
- Settings for Respondent Access: Cookies and Passwords
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Use of Identification Codes for Respondents
- Sending Email Invitations
- Sending Emails via an Arbitrary Server (e.g. Gmail)
- Combining Lists of Email Invitations