Embedding the Survey on a Website
You can embed a survey into a website in two ways:
- With the usual embedding, where the survey is an integral part of the website or;
- The survey is displayed in a pop-up window within the same browser window. In this case, because of the new security standards, it is not possible to directly copy the code to display in the form of a pop-up on your website, but it must be manually programmed. You can do this yourself or contact us for help that is payable. You can order service using the form >>
Copy the code to your website and adjust the survey window height if necessary (parameter 'height=').
For the best embedded survey design, we recommend you turn off the progress indicator in the 'EDIT' - Design' tab if your survey covers more than one page. This can be done in the upper left corner of the screen by clicking on the theme name next to 'Current theme:' and selecting 'No' for the 'Show progress indicator' category. This will adjust the survey to fit your website better. Theme modification is only available to 2KA and 3KA private package users.
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- How Do I Create a One-Click Log-in Confirmation in 1KA?
- Why Are E-invitations Redirected to Spam?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Can I Insert an Attachment in the Email Invitation?
- How Can I Track the Respondents?
- Can I Send an Email With an Invitation to My Survey to Anyone?
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- Who Can Respond to My Survey?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- How to Ensure Anonymity in an Online Employee Survey?
- Are There Any Templates Available (For Example, to Evaluate the Work of a Professor in the Classroom)?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- Troubles Sending Email Invitation Using Gmail Email Server
- Where Does Free Help End?
- Is It Possible to Change the Sender’s Email When Sending Email Invitations Through the 1KA System?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- Why Is the CAPTCHA Image Not Displayed?
- Can Standard Words Be Altered?
- How Do I Prevent the Same Respondent From Participating in the Survey Multiple Times?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- Use of Identification Codes for Respondents
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Adding Respondents When Sending Email Invitations
- Combining Lists of Email Invitations
- Embedding the Survey on a Website
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Sending Emails via an Arbitrary Server (e.g. Gmail)
- Setting a Custom URL for a Survey
- Recommendations for Minimizing Non-response
- Sending Email Invitations
- Your First Survey
- Sending Invitations via 1KA SMTP E-mail System, via Gmail Server or Gmail User Account
- Settings for Respondent Access: Cookies and Passwords