In 1KA there are several predefined themes, e.g. 1KA BLUE, 1KA RED, 1KA ORANGE, 1KA GREEN, 1KA PURPLE, 1KA BLACK, two themes for children and themes that are especially adjusted to be embedded in a webpage or used as a slideshow. There are also 2 dynamic themes, with 15 photos selected for each theme, which are randomly displayed to the respondents (when clicking on the next page, the image is replaced).
In 1KA there are also a number of themes that are adjusted for displaying a survey on the mobile - if you choose one of the basic color web themes, the same color scheme will be selected for the first time on the mobile, but you can also select different themes on the web and your mobile phone (for example, 1KA BLUE for the web and 1KA RED for mobile phones).
By clicking on the theme name a preview is opened:
- 1KA BLUE (default)
- 1KA RED
- 1KA ORANGE
- 1KA GREEN
- 1KA PURPLE
- 1KA BLACK
- 1KA NATURE
- 1KA OFFICE
The interactive interface enables additional adjustment and customization of each theme:
- Adjustment of survey for people with special needs (accessibility);
- Changing the color, type and size of the font;
- Changing background colors;
- Option of including your own logo.
Advanced users that have the necessary knowledge can directly modify the theme using the CSS editor or create the CSS theme offline and then upload it. More >>
- Where does free help end?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Which design is the most suitable for mobile devices and tablets?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How do I customize the format of the survey to be in line with our organization?
- Can I alter the design of an individual survey?
- How do I change the font size in questions and answers?
- How can I personalize my survey with a custom logo?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?