The 1KA application offers different types of notifications, e.g. notifications for new survey entries, notifications for survey expiration, notifications for changes in activity for the survey, as well as notifications on survey deletion. All these notifications can be activated and edited in the 'EDIT' – 'Settings' – 'Notifications' tab.
The user can acquire the right to use the 'Notification' setting by purchasing the private 2KA package.
1. The 'Completed survey' sub-tab will be displayed first.
Here you can select the recipients that will receive the notifications: respondents who completed the survey; respondents, registered to our system; the author of the survey and additional editors, to whom the author has assigned access; additional recipients.
You also have the option of editing the notification that will be sent to the recipients you specified. The message is pre-set, but can also be customised, and you can also insert additional variables, which will be automatically displayed in the message.
If you want the date of completion to be displayed, then enter [DATE]; if you want the respondent’s answers to be displayed in PDF form, enter [PDF] into the message.
You can add the name of the survey into the notification by entering [SURVEY]. A link to the survey site can be added with the [SITE] command, and if you wish to enable survey editing, use the [URL] command. More on additional variables can be accessed at the right of the message editor in the grey table. However, all changes must be saved with the 'Save Changes' command.
Notification of completed survey in the case of multiple languages within the survey
In the case of multiple languages within the survey you can create customized messages for different languages. You can do this by ticking the option 'respondent'. Under the 'respondents' you will see an option for languages you set earlier, for example. "Respondent - English'. Click on the 'Own e-mail design' icon to form an e-mail message and enter the text that should be sent to respondents, that will completethe questionnaire in this particular language (e.g. English language). In the 'Design' box enter the message for respondents that will complete the questionnaire in the default survey language.
2. The 1KA application offers the option of notifications for 'Survey expiration date'.
Here you can set when you will receive the notification of survey expiration – set the number of days before the expiration to receive a notification to your email address. You can also select the individuals who have access to the survey or specify additional recipients by entering each email address in a separate row.
You can also add additional variables. In addition to the aforementioned commands, you can also add the variable [DAYS], which tells you how many days the survey has been active, i.e. its time interval. All changes must be saved with the 'Save Changes' command.
3. Notifications on 'Activation changes' can also be configured.
You can specify if the notification is sent to the editor and those who have access to survey editing, and/or additional recipients. You can also edit the activation/deactivation message, and can use system variables from the database.
4. Lastly, you can configure notification on 'Survey deletion'.
When a survey is deleted, the 1KA system can send an automatic notification to selected emails. You can either send the notification to the author of the survey or individuals who have access to the survey, as well as to additional recipients, by entering each email address in a separate row. The message is already pre-set, but can be customised, and system variables can be added, which are found to the right in the green square.
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Can I make changes to a survey after it has been activated and published?
- Why is a new question always placed at the bottom of the questionnaire and why do I have to move it up manually?
- How can I add another survey administrator?
- How can I personalize my survey with a custom logo?
- How do I change the font size in questions and answers?
- How do I customize the format of the survey to be in line with our organization?
- Is it possible to create several different versions of a questionnaire, with each version randomly assigned to a respondent?
- How to set that a chosen website is opened to a respondent after completing survey?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- How can I use missing values in conditions?
- How to set default values for respondents?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- The questionnaire does not close (when clicking the END button) after survey completion
- Is it possible to make a copy of an old survey so that new respondents can answer it?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How do I set that respondents skip certain questions that are inappropriate for them (conditions)?
- How do I enable spell checking?
- What about underage respondents?
- Why are the repondent's answers lost in case of 'step by step mode' with question type 'table' if respondent moves to the previous page?
- My survey disappeared
- Which design is the most suitable for mobile devices and tablets?
- How do I change the question type?
- Why is the question numbering not in consecutive order?
- Can I add a new question after the survey is already active?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Can I display answers in form of a selection list?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- How do I separate different sections of the questionnaire with a title or introductory question
- Can I create a table in which a respondent can choose the most and the least important answer (Max-Diff table)?
- How can the respondents continue with the survey at a later date?
- Can I set the respondent to edit his answers?
- How can I set the cell alignment in the table?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- When is it advisable to use the question comments function?
- Can standard words be altered?
- Can I change the name of the variable with predefined demographic variables?
- Where does free help end?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Can respondents save or print their answers?
- How do I prevent the same respondent from participating in the survey multiple times?
- Why is it not advisable to copy text?
- Who can respond to my survey?
- Can I set a quota for a particular question or questionnaire (restrictions on the number of respondents)?
- When exporting the questionnaire in MS Word the structure of the questionnaire changes
- How is the tool tested?
- Can I alter the design of an individual survey?
- How long should my survey be?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Default answer labels
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Advanced questionnaire editing settings
- 1KA registration and login
- Changing the size of radio and checkbox buttons
- Placing answers on stripe
- Insert numerical answers with slider
- Survey settings
- Classifying or ranking
- Standard demographics
- Step by step mode with table question type
- Electronic signature
- Disabling the question for respondents
- Edit response's values
- Tabs in the questionnaire
- GDPR survey settings
- How to repeat the tittle bar in a table
- Registration form
- Visual Analogue Scale
- The double grid table
- Mobile survey adjustments
- Inserting images into your questionnaire
- Different ways to display a question for the date
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- System variables in conditions
- Data display (settings)
- Semantic differential
- The use of conditions
- Survey preview
- Organizing surveys in folders
- 'Take a picture' question type
- Measurement and time limitations for responses
- Advanced adding of images as an answer
- Using the IP address and cookies to control duplicate entries
- Editing options in the question taskbar
- Combined table
- Satisficing in the survey
- Creating respondent groups
- Display the list of open answers in the survey
- Adding editorial access on 1ka.arnes.si
- Import text - copying text to 1KA
- Recommendations for questionnaire creation
- E-mail (type of question)
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Your first survey
- Settings for exporting PDF/RTF files with responses
- Option to hide radio and checkbox buttons next to categories
- Structuring questions into blocks
- Image type of question layout
- Drill-down: sequential filtering of questions
- Adding a new language for the standard words
- Export (Survey archive)
- Use of editor when editing questions
- Text (type of question)
- Survey duration based on date or the number of responses
- Setting up a static first page (introduction)
- Creating sub-samples: half of the respondents gets one question, while the other half a different question
- Transfering values from the answer of one question into the text of another question ( data piping)
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Labelling a question as mandatory
- Including a video or flash player in your survey
- Settings for respondent access: cookies and passwords
- Usage of 'location' question type
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Hiding answers in already active survey
- Uploading a file
- Verification of user’s attention with the use of a “trap” question
- Set up of drag and drop question type
- Additional settings for the introduction and conclusion
- 1KA settings for email notifications for completed surveys and insight into the respondent's answers
- Image Hotspot question type