The tab 'QUESTIONNAIRE' allows the following:
1. Adding questions
There are 28 types of questions available. You can also add standard demographic variables. In the basic and advanced options of each question you can set the layout, name, notes, character limits, visibility of the question, response values and can classify questions among system variables, which you can use for communication and for sending email invitations, etc.
2. Questionnaire editing
You can edit the structure of the questionnaire with the conditions (IF), loops, blocks, computations and page breaks. You can also edit the entire questionnaire in a shrunken view, which is recommended especially for extensive and complex questionnaires. Using the glossary, you can also add definitions to the questions and answers, that appear when the mouse is moved over the word.
3. Questionnaire archiving
You can create an archive version of the questionnaire and restore it from archive files. You can also copy, delete (irreversible, except with the help of an administrator) and export the questionnaire to PDF or RTF (Word) format.
4. Further editing and verification of the questionnaire
It is possible to implement recurring adjustments by clicking on the 'Find and Replace' icon, adding a page break between all the questions, verifying the accuracy of the set conditions (to minimize possible errors), renumbering of all the questions (thereby solving the problem of duplication of names of variables) as well as unfolding or shrinking all conditions, blocks and loops by clicking on the icon 'open all' or 'close all'.
5. Library of questions and surveys
You can access the public library, from which you can copy questions and surveys, as well as the personal library, where you can add your questions and surveys or copy surveys from the library.
- How do I enable spell checking?
- My survey disappeared
- How long should my survey be?
- Why is a new question always placed at the bottom of the questionnaire and why do I have to move it up manually?
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- How to set default values for respondents?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- When is it advisable to use the question comments function?
- The questionnaire does not close (when clicking the END button) after survey completion
- Why is it not advisable to copy text?
- Can I add a new question after the survey is already active?
- Where does free help end?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Why are the repondent's answers lost in case of 'step by step mode' with question type 'table' if respondent moves to the previous page?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Can respondents save or print their answers?
- Can I set the respondent to edit his answers?
- How to set that a chosen website is opened to a respondent after completing survey?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Can I set a quota for a particular question or questionnaire (restrictions on the number of respondents)?
- How do I change the font size in questions and answers?
- Can I change the name of the variable with predefined demographic variables?
- How do I separate different sections of the questionnaire with a title or introductory question
- Can I display answers in form of a selection list?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- How can I set the cell alignment in the table?
- Is it possible to create several different versions of a questionnaire, with each version randomly assigned to a respondent?
- How do I set that respondents skip certain questions that are inappropriate for them (conditions)?
- When exporting the questionnaire in MS Word the structure of the questionnaire changes
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How do I change the question type?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Can I make changes to a survey after it has been activated and published?
- Why is the question numbering not in consecutive order?
- How can I use missing values in conditions?
- Is it possible to make a copy of an old survey so that new respondents can answer it?
- Can I create a table in which a respondent can choose the most and the least important answer (Max-Diff table)?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Placing answers on stripe
- Hiding answers in already active survey
- Standard demographics
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Disabling the question for respondents
- Settings for exporting PDF/RTF files with responses
- Editing options in the question taskbar
- How to repeat the tittle bar in a table
- Structuring questions into blocks
- Default answer labels
- Transfering values from the answer of one question into the text of another question ( data piping)
- Creating sub-samples: half of the respondents gets one question, while the other half a different question
- Changing the size of radio and checkbox buttons
- 'Take a picture' question type
- Including a video or flash player in your survey
- Additional settings for the introduction and conclusion
- Text (type of question)
- Verification of user’s attention with the use of a “trap” question
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Classifying or ranking
- Option to hide radio and checkbox buttons next to categories
- Set up of drag and drop question type
- Setting up a static first page (introduction)
- Image Hotspot question type
- Electronic signature
- E-mail (type of question)
- Uploading a file
- Combined table
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Inserting images into your questionnaire
- Recommendations for questionnaire creation
- Drill-down: sequential filtering of questions
- Insert numerical answers with slider
- System variables in conditions
- Labelling a question as mandatory
- Use of editor when editing questions
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Advanced adding of images as an answer
- Registration form
- Image type of question layout
- Survey preview
- Visual Analogue Scale
- Tabs in the questionnaire
- Different ways to display a question for the date
- Your first survey
- Step by step mode with table question type
- Mobile survey adjustments
- Edit response's values
- Semantic differential
- Usage of 'location' question type
- The use of conditions
- Advanced questionnaire editing settings
- Import text - copying text to 1KA
- The double grid table
- Measurement and time limitations for responses
- Display the list of open answers in the survey
- 1KA registration and login
- Satisficing in the survey