The tab 'QUESTIONNAIRE' allows the following:
1. Adding questions
There are 28 types of questions available. You can also add standard demographic variables. In the basic and advanced options of each question you can set the layout, name, notes, character limits, visibility of the question, response values and can classify questions among system variables, which you can use for communication and for sending email invitations, etc.
2. Questionnaire editing
You can edit the structure of the questionnaire with the conditions (IF), loops, blocks, computations and page breaks. You can also edit the entire questionnaire in a shrunken view, which is recommended especially for extensive and complex questionnaires. Using the glossary, you can also add definitions to the questions and answers, that appear when the mouse is moved over the word.
3. Questionnaire archiving
You can create an archive version of the questionnaire and restore it from archive files. You can also copy, delete (irreversible, except with the help of an administrator) and export the questionnaire to PDF or RTF (Word) format.
4. Further editing and verification of the questionnaire
It is possible to implement recurring adjustments by clicking on the 'Find and Replace' icon, adding a page break between all the questions, verifying the accuracy of the set conditions (to minimize possible errors), renumbering of all the questions (thereby solving the problem of duplication of names of variables) as well as unfolding or shrinking all conditions, blocks and loops by clicking on the icon 'open all' or 'close all'.
5. Library of questions and surveys
You can access the public library, from which you can copy questions and surveys, as well as the personal library, where you can add your questions and surveys or copy surveys from the library.
- Can I set the respondent to edit his answers?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I change the font size in questions and answers?
- Why is it not advisable to copy text?
- Can I create a table in which a respondent can choose the most and the least important answer (Max-Diff table)?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- Where does free help end?
- Can I display answers in form of a selection list?
- Can I add a new question after the survey is already active?
- When is it advisable to use the question comments function?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How to set that a chosen website is opened to a respondent after completing survey?
- How do I enable spell checking?
- How do I change the question type?
- How long should my survey be?
- How do I separate different sections of the questionnaire with a title or introductory question
- How do I change or update my browser?
- When exporting the questionnaire in MS Word the structure of the questionnaire changes
- How to set default values for respondents?
- Is it possible to make a copy of an old survey so that new respondents can answer it?
- The questionnaire does not close (when clicking the END button) after survey completion
- Can I set a quota for a particular question or questionnaire (restrictions on the number of respondents)?
- My survey disappeared
- How can I set the cell alignment in the table?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Can respondents save or print their answers?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Is it possible to create several different versions of a questionnaire, with each version randomly assigned to a respondent?
- Can I make changes to a survey after it has been activated and published?
- Why are the repondent's answers lost in case of 'step by step mode' with question type 'table' if respondent moves to the previous page?
- How do I set that respondents skip certain questions that are inappropriate for them (conditions)?
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- Why is the question numbering not in consecutive order?
- Can I change the name of the variable with predefined demographic variables?
- How can I use missing values in conditions?
- Why is a new question always placed at the bottom of the questionnaire and why do I have to move it up manually?
- Editing options in the question taskbar
- Semantic differential
- Visual Analogue Scale
- Classifying or ranking
- Settings for exporting PDF/RTF files with responses
- Different ways to display a question for the date
- Insert numerical answers with slider
- Inserting images into your questionnaire
- Mobile survey adjustments
- Setting up a static first page (introduction)
- Import text - copying text to 1KA
- Electronic signature
- 'Take a picture' question type
- Option to hide radio and checkbox buttons next to categories
- Hiding answers in already active survey
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Uploading a file
- The double grid table
- Transfering values from the answer of one question into the text of another question ( data piping)
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Drill-down: sequential filtering of questions
- Advanced adding of images as an answer
- Additional settings for the introduction and conclusion
- Combined table
- Step by step mode with table question type
- Including a video or flash player in your survey
- Disabling the question for respondents
- Creating sub-samples: half of the respondents gets one question, while the other half a different question
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Satisficing in the survey
- The use of conditions
- Labelling a question as mandatory
- Default answer labels
- Survey preview
- Usage of 'location' question type
- System variables in conditions
- Set up of drag and drop question type
- Display the list of open answers in the survey
- Use of editor when editing questions
- 1KA registration and login
- Recommendations for questionnaire creation
- How to repeat the tittle bar in a table
- Image Hotspot question type
- Edit response's values
- Changing the size of radio and checkbox buttons
- Image type of question layout
- Standard demographics
- Measurement and time limitations for responses
- Structuring questions into blocks
- Tabs in the questionnaire
- Registration form
- Text (type of question)
- Verification of user’s attention with the use of a “trap” question
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Placing answers on stripe
- Advanced questionnaire editing settings
- E-mail (type of question)
- Your first survey