The tab 'QUESTIONNAIRE' allows the following:
1. Adding questions
There are 28 types of questions available. You can also add standard demographic variables. In the basic and advanced options of each question you can set the layout, name, notes, character limits, visibility of the question, response values and can classify questions among system variables, which you can use for communication and for sending email invitations, etc.
2. Questionnaire editing
You can edit the structure of the questionnaire with the conditions (IF), loops, blocks, computations and page breaks. You can also edit the entire questionnaire in a shrunken view, which is recommended especially for extensive and complex questionnaires. Using the glossary, you can also add definitions to the questions and answers, that appear when the mouse is moved over the word.
3. Questionnaire archiving
You can create an archive version of the questionnaire and restore it from archive files. You can also copy, delete (irreversible, except with the help of an administrator) and export the questionnaire to PDF or RTF (Word) format.
4. Further editing and verification of the questionnaire
It is possible to implement recurring adjustments by clicking on the 'Find and Replace' icon, adding a page break between all the questions, verifying the accuracy of the set conditions (to minimize possible errors), renumbering of all the questions (thereby solving the problem of duplication of names of variables) as well as unfolding or shrinking all conditions, blocks and loops by clicking on the icon 'open all' or 'close all'.
5. Library of questions and surveys
You can access the public library, from which you can copy questions and surveys, as well as the personal library, where you can add your questions and surveys or copy surveys from the library.
- Why is a new question always placed at the bottom of the questionnaire and why do I have to move it up manually?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Where does free help end?
- How to set default values for respondents?
- How can I use missing values in conditions?
- Can I set a quota for a particular question or questionnaire (restrictions on the number of respondents)?
- Can I create a table in which a respondent can choose the most and the least important answer (Max-Diff table)?
- Can respondents save or print their answers?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Can I change the name of the variable with predefined demographic variables?
- How do I enable spell checking?
- Why are the repondent's answers lost in case of 'step by step mode' with question type 'table' if respondent moves to the previous page?
- Can I make changes to a survey after it has been activated and published?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- My survey disappeared
- How do I change the font size in questions and answers?
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- Can I display answers in form of a selection list?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- How to set that a chosen website is opened to a respondent after completing survey?
- Why is it not advisable to copy text?
- Can I add a new question after the survey is already active?
- When is it advisable to use the question comments function?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How can I set the cell alignment in the table?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Why is the question numbering not in consecutive order?
- When exporting the questionnaire in MS Word the structure of the questionnaire changes
- Can I set the respondent to edit his answers?
- How do I set that respondents skip certain questions that are inappropriate for them (conditions)?
- The questionnaire does not close (when clicking the END button) after survey completion
- How do I change the question type?
- How do I separate different sections of the questionnaire with a title or introductory question
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- Is it possible to make a copy of an old survey so that new respondents can answer it?
- Is it possible to create several different versions of a questionnaire, with each version randomly assigned to a respondent?
- How long should my survey be?
- Visual Analogue Scale
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Measurement and time limitations for responses
- Labelling a question as mandatory
- 1KA registration and login
- Setting up a static first page (introduction)
- Tabs in the questionnaire
- Different ways to display a question for the date
- Uploading a file
- Mobile survey adjustments
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Structuring questions into blocks
- Edit response's values
- Settings for exporting PDF/RTF files with responses
- Use of editor when editing questions
- Drill-down: sequential filtering of questions
- E-mail (type of question)
- Inserting images into your questionnaire
- Editing options in the question taskbar
- Verification of user’s attention with the use of a “trap” question
- Registration form
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Recommendations for questionnaire creation
- Classifying or ranking
- Placing answers on stripe
- Electronic signature
- Step by step mode with table question type
- The use of conditions
- Image type of question layout
- How to repeat the tittle bar in a table
- Combined table
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Advanced questionnaire editing settings
- Set up of drag and drop question type
- Changing the size of radio and checkbox buttons
- 'Take a picture' question type
- Option to hide radio and checkbox buttons next to categories
- Usage of 'location' question type
- Survey preview
- Standard demographics
- Display the list of open answers in the survey
- Insert numerical answers with slider
- Image Hotspot question type
- Additional settings for the introduction and conclusion
- The double grid table
- Including a video or flash player in your survey
- Default answer labels
- System variables in conditions
- Creating sub-samples: half of the respondents gets one question, while the other half a different question
- Import text - copying text to 1KA
- Disabling the question for respondents
- Transfering values from the answer of one question into the text of another question ( data piping)
- Satisficing in the survey
- Advanced adding of images as an answer
- Text (type of question)
- Hiding answers in already active survey
- Semantic differential
- Your first survey
- 'Heatmap' Question