The tab 'QUESTIONNAIRE' allows the following:
1. Adding questions
There are 28 types of questions available. You can also add standard demographic variables. In the basic and advanced options of each question you can set the layout, name, notes, character limits, visibility of the question, response values and can classify questions among system variables, which you can use for communication and for sending email invitations, etc.
2. Questionnaire editing
You can edit the structure of the questionnaire with the conditions (IF), loops, blocks, computations and page breaks. You can also edit the entire questionnaire in a shrunken view, which is recommended especially for extensive and complex questionnaires. Using the glossary, you can also add definitions to the questions and answers, that appear when the mouse is moved over the word.
3. Questionnaire archiving
You can create an archive version of the questionnaire and restore it from archive files. You can also copy, delete (irreversible, except with the help of an administrator) and export the questionnaire to PDF or RTF (Word) format.
4. Further editing and verification of the questionnaire
It is possible to implement recurring adjustments by clicking on the 'Find and Replace' icon, adding a page break between all the questions, verifying the accuracy of the set conditions (to minimize possible errors), renumbering of all the questions (thereby solving the problem of duplication of names of variables) as well as unfolding or shrinking all conditions, blocks and loops by clicking on the icon 'open all' or 'close all'.
5. Library of questions and surveys
You can access the public library, from which you can copy questions and surveys, as well as the personal library, where you can add your questions and surveys or copy surveys from the library.
- When is it advisable to use the question comments function?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Can I add a new question after the survey is already active?
- Can respondents save or print their answers?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- Can I make changes to a survey after it has been activated and published?
- Why are the repondent's answers lost in case of 'step by step mode' with question type 'table' if respondent moves to the previous page?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- When exporting the questionnaire in MS Word the structure of the questionnaire changes
- How do I change the font size in questions and answers?
- How long should my survey be?
- Why is it not advisable to copy text?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How to set default values for respondents?
- Can I set a quota for a particular question or questionnaire (restrictions on the number of respondents)?
- The questionnaire does not close (when clicking the END button) after survey completion
- Can I create a table in which a respondent can choose the most and the least important answer (Max-Diff table)?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Can I display answers in form of a selection list?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Is it possible to make a copy of an old survey so that new respondents can answer it?
- How do I set that respondents skip certain questions that are inappropriate for them (conditions)?
- Why is the question numbering not in consecutive order?
- Can I change the name of the variable with predefined demographic variables?
- Where does free help end?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- How can I use missing values in conditions?
- How do I enable spell checking?
- How do I change the question type?
- How can I set the cell alignment in the table?
- Can I set the respondent to edit his answers?
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- My survey disappeared
- How do I separate different sections of the questionnaire with a title or introductory question
- How to set that a chosen website is opened to a respondent after completing survey?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Is it possible to create several different versions of a questionnaire, with each version randomly assigned to a respondent?
- Why is a new question always placed at the bottom of the questionnaire and why do I have to move it up manually?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Display the list of open answers in the survey
- Tabs in the questionnaire
- Survey preview
- 1KA registration and login
- Settings for exporting PDF/RTF files with responses
- Standard demographics
- Drill-down: sequential filtering of questions
- Import text - copying text to 1KA
- E-mail (type of question)
- Transfering values from the answer of one question into the text of another question ( data piping)
- Semantic differential
- Structuring questions into blocks
- Measurement and time limitations for responses
- Labelling a question as mandatory
- Disabling the question for respondents
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Satisficing in the survey
- Recommendations for questionnaire creation
- Electronic signature
- Option to hide radio and checkbox buttons next to categories
- Your first survey
- Setting up a static first page (introduction)
- Advanced adding of images as an answer
- Changing the size of radio and checkbox buttons
- The use of conditions
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Usage of 'location' question type
- Use of editor when editing questions
- System variables in conditions
- Image type of question layout
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Inserting images into your questionnaire
- How to repeat the tittle bar in a table
- Additional settings for the introduction and conclusion
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Different ways to display a question for the date
- Including a video or flash player in your survey
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Placing answers on stripe
- Registration form
- Hiding answers in already active survey
- Verification of user’s attention with the use of a “trap” question
- Insert numerical answers with slider
- Creating sub-samples: half of the respondents gets one question, while the other half a different question
- 'Take a picture' question type
- Editing options in the question taskbar
- Set up of drag and drop question type
- Combined table
- Classifying or ranking
- Image Hotspot question type
- Visual Analogue Scale
- Advanced questionnaire editing settings
- Edit response's values
- Text (type of question)
- Default answer labels
- Mobile survey adjustments
- Step by step mode with table question type
- The double grid table