The tab 'QUESTIONNAIRE' allows the following:
1. Adding questions
There are 28 types of questions available. You can also add standard demographic variables. In the basic and advanced options of each question you can set the layout, name, notes, character limits, visibility of the question, response values and can classify questions among system variables, which you can use for communication and for sending email invitations, etc.
2. Questionnaire editing
You can edit the structure of the questionnaire with the conditions (IF), loops, blocks, computations and page breaks. You can also edit the entire questionnaire in a shrunken view, which is recommended especially for extensive and complex questionnaires. Using the glossary, you can also add definitions to the questions and answers, that appear when the mouse is moved over the word.
3. Questionnaire archiving
You can create an archive version of the questionnaire and restore it from archive files. You can also copy, delete (irreversible, except with the help of an administrator) and export the questionnaire to PDF or RTF (Word) format.
4. Further editing and verification of the questionnaire
It is possible to implement recurring adjustments by clicking on the 'Find and Replace' icon, adding a page break between all the questions, verifying the accuracy of the set conditions (to minimize possible errors), renumbering of all the questions (thereby solving the problem of duplication of names of variables) as well as unfolding or shrinking all conditions, blocks and loops by clicking on the icon 'open all' or 'close all'.
5. Library of questions and surveys
You can access the public library, from which you can copy questions and surveys, as well as the personal library, where you can add your questions and surveys or copy surveys from the library.
- How do I enable spell checking?
- How long should my survey be?
- Is it possible to make a copy of an old survey so that new respondents can answer it?
- How do I set that respondents skip certain questions that are inappropriate for them (conditions)?
- How do I change the font size in questions and answers?
- My survey disappeared
- How can I use missing values in conditions?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- When is it advisable to use the question comments function?
- Can I set the respondent to edit his answers?
- Can I add a new question after the survey is already active?
- How do I separate different sections of the questionnaire with a title or introductory question
- How do I change the question type?
- Why are the repondent's answers lost in case of 'step by step mode' with question type 'table' if respondent moves to the previous page?
- Why is it not advisable to copy text?
- The questionnaire does not close (when clicking the END button) after survey completion
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How to set that a chosen website is opened to a respondent after completing survey?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Why is a new question always placed at the bottom of the questionnaire and why do I have to move it up manually?
- Can I make changes to a survey after it has been activated and published?
- Where does free help end?
- How can I set the cell alignment in the table?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Can respondents save or print their answers?
- Why is the question numbering not in consecutive order?
- Can I set a quota for a particular question or questionnaire (restrictions on the number of respondents)?
- Is it possible to create several different versions of a questionnaire, with each version randomly assigned to a respondent?
- When exporting the questionnaire in MS Word the structure of the questionnaire changes
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Can I create a table in which a respondent can choose the most and the least important answer (Max-Diff table)?
- Can I change the name of the variable with predefined demographic variables?
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- How to set default values for respondents?
- Can I display answers in form of a selection list?
- Visual Analogue Scale
- Classifying or ranking
- Additional settings for the introduction and conclusion
- Settings for exporting PDF/RTF files with responses
- Image type of question layout
- Placing answers on stripe
- Import text - copying text to 1KA
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Inserting images into your questionnaire
- Editing options in the question taskbar
- Combined table
- Electronic signature
- Standard demographics
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Semantic differential
- Labelling a question as mandatory
- Set up of drag and drop question type
- Setting up a static first page (introduction)
- The use of conditions
- E-mail (type of question)
- Recommendations for questionnaire creation
- Usage of 'location' question type
- Text (type of question)
- 1KA registration and login
- Step by step mode with table question type
- Image Hotspot question type
- Verification of user’s attention with the use of a “trap” question
- Your first survey
- Disabling the question for respondents
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Tabs in the questionnaire
- The double grid table
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Edit response's values
- System variables in conditions
- Uploading a file
- Different ways to display a question for the date
- Creating sub-samples: half of the respondents gets one question, while the other half a different question
- Satisficing in the survey
- Survey preview
- Structuring questions into blocks
- Changing the size of radio and checkbox buttons
- Hiding answers in already active survey
- Display the list of open answers in the survey
- Transfering values from the answer of one question into the text of another question ( data piping)
- Insert numerical answers with slider
- Use of editor when editing questions
- Mobile survey adjustments
- Advanced adding of images as an answer
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Option to hide radio and checkbox buttons next to categories
- How to repeat the tittle bar in a table
- Advanced questionnaire editing settings
- Registration form
- Default answer labels
- 'Take a picture' question type
- Drill-down: sequential filtering of questions
- Measurement and time limitations for responses
- Including a video or flash player in your survey