The tab 'QUESTIONNAIRE' allows the following:
1. Adding questions
There are 28 types of questions available. You can also add standard demographic variables. In the basic and advanced options of each question you can set the layout, name, notes, character limits, visibility of the question, response values and can classify questions among system variables, which you can use for communication and for sending email invitations, etc.
2. Questionnaire editing
You can edit the structure of the questionnaire with the conditions (IF), loops, blocks, computations and page breaks. You can also edit the entire questionnaire in a shrunken view, which is recommended especially for extensive and complex questionnaires. Using the glossary, you can also add definitions to the questions and answers, that appear when the mouse is moved over the word.
3. Questionnaire archiving
You can create an archive version of the questionnaire and restore it from archive files. You can also copy, delete (irreversible, except with the help of an administrator) and export the questionnaire to PDF or RTF (Word) format.
4. Further editing and verification of the questionnaire
It is possible to implement recurring adjustments by clicking on the 'Find and Replace' icon, adding a page break between all the questions, verifying the accuracy of the set conditions (to minimize possible errors), renumbering of all the questions (thereby solving the problem of duplication of names of variables) as well as unfolding or shrinking all conditions, blocks and loops by clicking on the icon 'open all' or 'close all'.
5. Library of questions and surveys
You can access the public library, from which you can copy questions and surveys, as well as the personal library, where you can add your questions and surveys or copy surveys from the library.
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I set that respondents skip certain questions that are inappropriate for them (conditions)?
- How to set default values for respondents?
- When is it advisable to use the question comments function?
- Can I display answers in form of a selection list?
- Where does free help end?
- Can I set a quota for a particular question or questionnaire (restrictions on the number of respondents)?
- How do I change the question type?
- How to set that a chosen website is opened to a respondent after completing survey?
- Is it possible to make a copy of an old survey so that new respondents can answer it?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- My survey disappeared
- How can I set the cell alignment in the table?
- How do I separate different sections of the questionnaire with a title or introductory question
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Is it possible to create several different versions of a questionnaire, with each version randomly assigned to a respondent?
- Can I make changes to a survey after it has been activated and published?
- Why is it not advisable to copy text?
- How long should my survey be?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Why is a new question always placed at the bottom of the questionnaire and why do I have to move it up manually?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- Can I create a table in which a respondent can choose the most and the least important answer (Max-Diff table)?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- Can I change the name of the variable with predefined demographic variables?
- When exporting the questionnaire in MS Word the structure of the questionnaire changes
- How do I change the font size in questions and answers?
- Can respondents save or print their answers?
- Why are the repondent's answers lost in case of 'step by step mode' with question type 'table' if respondent moves to the previous page?
- Why is the question numbering not in consecutive order?
- How do I enable spell checking?
- Can I set the respondent to edit his answers?
- The questionnaire does not close (when clicking the END button) after survey completion
- Can I add a new question after the survey is already active?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How can I use missing values in conditions?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Advanced adding of images as an answer
- Text (type of question)
- Step by step mode with table question type
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Semantic differential
- Your first survey
- Disabling the question for respondents
- Import text - copying text to 1KA
- Changing the size of radio and checkbox buttons
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Measurement and time limitations for responses
- Advanced questionnaire editing settings
- Editing options in the question taskbar
- Display the list of open answers in the survey
- Including a video or flash player in your survey
- Creating sub-samples: half of the respondents gets one question, while the other half a different question
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Structuring questions into blocks
- Default answer labels
- Classifying or ranking
- Different ways to display a question for the date
- Inserting images into your questionnaire
- Recommendations for questionnaire creation
- Verification of user’s attention with the use of a “trap” question
- Visual Analogue Scale
- Settings for exporting PDF/RTF files with responses
- Hiding answers in already active survey
- Transfering values from the answer of one question into the text of another question ( data piping)
- How to repeat the tittle bar in a table
- Combined table
- 'Take a picture' question type
- Registration form
- Use of editor when editing questions
- Satisficing in the survey
- Placing answers on stripe
- Set up of drag and drop question type
- E-mail (type of question)
- Labelling a question as mandatory
- System variables in conditions
- Survey preview
- Additional settings for the introduction and conclusion
- Insert numerical answers with slider
- Usage of 'location' question type
- 'Heatmap' Question
- The use of conditions
- Edit response's values
- Tabs in the questionnaire
- 1KA registration and login
- Setting up a static first page (introduction)
- Drill-down: sequential filtering of questions
- The double grid table
- Image type of question layout
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Uploading a file
- Mobile survey adjustments
- Electronic signature
- Option to hide radio and checkbox buttons next to categories
- Standard demographics
- Image Hotspot question type