The tab 'QUESTIONNAIRE' allows the following:
1. Adding questions
There are 28 types of questions available. You can also add standard demographic variables. In the basic and advanced options of each question you can set the layout, name, notes, character limits, visibility of the question, response values and can classify questions among system variables, which you can use for communication and for sending email invitations, etc.
2. Questionnaire editing
You can edit the structure of the questionnaire with the conditions (IF), loops, blocks, computations and page breaks. You can also edit the entire questionnaire in a shrunken view, which is recommended especially for extensive and complex questionnaires. Using the glossary, you can also add definitions to the questions and answers, that appear when the mouse is moved over the word.
3. Questionnaire archiving
You can create an archive version of the questionnaire and restore it from archive files. You can also copy, delete (irreversible, except with the help of an administrator) and export the questionnaire to PDF or RTF (Word) format.
4. Further editing and verification of the questionnaire
It is possible to implement recurring adjustments by clicking on the 'Find and Replace' icon, adding a page break between all the questions, verifying the accuracy of the set conditions (to minimize possible errors), renumbering of all the questions (thereby solving the problem of duplication of names of variables) as well as unfolding or shrinking all conditions, blocks and loops by clicking on the icon 'open all' or 'close all'.
5. Library of questions and surveys
You can access the public library, from which you can copy questions and surveys, as well as the personal library, where you can add your questions and surveys or copy surveys from the library.
- When is it advisable to use the question comments function?
- Can I change the name of the variable with predefined demographic variables?
- How to set that a chosen website is opened to a respondent after completing survey?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- The questionnaire does not close (when clicking the END button) after survey completion
- How long should my survey be?
- Why are the repondent's answers lost in case of 'step by step mode' with question type 'table' if respondent moves to the previous page?
- How to set default values for respondents?
- Why is a new question always placed at the bottom of the questionnaire and why do I have to move it up manually?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Can I make changes to a survey after it has been activated and published?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Where does free help end?
- Can respondents save or print their answers?
- How do I enable spell checking?
- How can I use missing values in conditions?
- How do I change the font size in questions and answers?
- Can I create a table in which a respondent can choose the most and the least important answer (Max-Diff table)?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Why is the question numbering not in consecutive order?
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- How do I separate different sections of the questionnaire with a title or introductory question
- Why is it not advisable to copy text?
- Can I set a quota for a particular question or questionnaire (restrictions on the number of respondents)?
- Can I add a new question after the survey is already active?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How do I set that respondents skip certain questions that are inappropriate for them (conditions)?
- How can I set the cell alignment in the table?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- How do I change the question type?
- Can I set the respondent to edit his answers?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- My survey disappeared
- Is it possible to create several different versions of a questionnaire, with each version randomly assigned to a respondent?
- Can I display answers in form of a selection list?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- When exporting the questionnaire in MS Word the structure of the questionnaire changes
- Is it possible to make a copy of an old survey so that new respondents can answer it?
- How to repeat the tittle bar in a table
- Inserting images into your questionnaire
- Image Hotspot question type
- Changing the size of radio and checkbox buttons
- Advanced questionnaire editing settings
- Electronic signature
- The double grid table
- Usage of 'location' question type
- Measurement and time limitations for responses
- Use of editor when editing questions
- E-mail (type of question)
- Your first survey
- Including a video or flash player in your survey
- Semantic differential
- Setting up a static first page (introduction)
- Settings for exporting PDF/RTF files with responses
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Display the list of open answers in the survey
- Advanced adding of images as an answer
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Survey preview
- Combined table
- Import text - copying text to 1KA
- Hiding answers in already active survey
- Set up of drag and drop question type
- Satisficing in the survey
- Different ways to display a question for the date
- Registration form
- Verification of user’s attention with the use of a “trap” question
- 'Take a picture' question type
- Drill-down: sequential filtering of questions
- Placing answers on stripe
- Image type of question layout
- Mobile survey adjustments
- Transfering values from the answer of one question into the text of another question ( data piping)
- Edit response's values
- Additional settings for the introduction and conclusion
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Step by step mode with table question type
- Text (type of question)
- Option to hide radio and checkbox buttons next to categories
- Creating sub-samples: half of the respondents gets one question, while the other half a different question
- System variables in conditions
- Labelling a question as mandatory
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Visual Analogue Scale
- Standard demographics
- 1KA registration and login
- Classifying or ranking
- Structuring questions into blocks
- The use of conditions
- Default answer labels
- Insert numerical answers with slider
- Editing options in the question taskbar
- Recommendations for questionnaire creation
- Disabling the question for respondents
- Tabs in the questionnaire