The tab 'QUESTIONNAIRE' allows the following:
1. Adding questions
There are 28 types of questions available. You can also add standard demographic variables. In the basic and advanced options of each question you can set the layout, name, notes, character limits, visibility of the question, response values and can classify questions among system variables, which you can use for communication and for sending email invitations, etc.
2. Questionnaire editing
You can edit the structure of the questionnaire with the conditions (IF), loops, blocks, computations and page breaks. You can also edit the entire questionnaire in a shrunken view, which is recommended especially for extensive and complex questionnaires. Using the glossary, you can also add definitions to the questions and answers, that appear when the mouse is moved over the word.
3. Questionnaire archiving
You can create an archive version of the questionnaire and restore it from archive files. You can also copy, delete (irreversible, except with the help of an administrator) and export the questionnaire to PDF or RTF (Word) format.
4. Further editing and verification of the questionnaire
It is possible to implement recurring adjustments by clicking on the 'Find and Replace' icon, adding a page break between all the questions, verifying the accuracy of the set conditions (to minimize possible errors), renumbering of all the questions (thereby solving the problem of duplication of names of variables) as well as unfolding or shrinking all conditions, blocks and loops by clicking on the icon 'open all' or 'close all'.
5. Library of questions and surveys
You can access the public library, from which you can copy questions and surveys, as well as the personal library, where you can add your questions and surveys or copy surveys from the library.
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How do I set that respondents skip certain questions that are inappropriate for them (conditions)?
- Can I change the name of the variable with predefined demographic variables?
- How to set that a chosen website is opened to a respondent after completing survey?
- Is it possible to create several different versions of a questionnaire, with each version randomly assigned to a respondent?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Can I set the respondent to edit his answers?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- My survey disappeared
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- How do I change the question type?
- How can I set the cell alignment in the table?
- How do I separate different sections of the questionnaire with a title or introductory question
- When is it advisable to use the question comments function?
- Why is a new question always placed at the bottom of the questionnaire and why do I have to move it up manually?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Where does free help end?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Can I set a quota for a particular question or questionnaire (restrictions on the number of respondents)?
- Why is the question numbering not in consecutive order?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Can I create a table in which a respondent can choose the most and the least important answer (Max-Diff table)?
- Why is it not advisable to copy text?
- The questionnaire does not close (when clicking the END button) after survey completion
- Can I display answers in form of a selection list?
- How can I use missing values in conditions?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Why are the repondent's answers lost in case of 'step by step mode' with question type 'table' if respondent moves to the previous page?
- Can respondents save or print their answers?
- Can I add a new question after the survey is already active?
- Can I make changes to a survey after it has been activated and published?
- How do I change the font size in questions and answers?
- When exporting the questionnaire in MS Word the structure of the questionnaire changes
- How long should my survey be?
- How do I enable spell checking?
- Is it possible to make a copy of an old survey so that new respondents can answer it?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How to set default values for respondents?
- Creating sub-samples: half of the respondents gets one question, while the other half a different question
- Transfering values from the answer of one question into the text of another question ( data piping)
- System variables in conditions
- 'Take a picture' question type
- 1KA registration and login
- Additional settings for the introduction and conclusion
- Classifying or ranking
- Uploading a file
- Drill-down: sequential filtering of questions
- Settings for exporting PDF/RTF files with responses
- Combined table
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Semantic differential
- Labelling a question as mandatory
- Mobile survey adjustments
- Insert numerical answers with slider
- Use of editor when editing questions
- Image Hotspot question type
- Electronic signature
- Recommendations for questionnaire creation
- Display the list of open answers in the survey
- Inserting images into your questionnaire
- Registration form
- Advanced adding of images as an answer
- How to repeat the tittle bar in a table
- Satisficing in the survey
- Set up of drag and drop question type
- Advanced questionnaire editing settings
- Placing answers on stripe
- Standard demographics
- Default answer labels
- Hiding answers in already active survey
- Including a video or flash player in your survey
- The double grid table
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Tabs in the questionnaire
- Structuring questions into blocks
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Measurement and time limitations for responses
- Different ways to display a question for the date
- Disabling the question for respondents
- Your first survey
- Image type of question layout
- Step by step mode with table question type
- Text (type of question)
- Survey preview
- Editing options in the question taskbar
- Setting up a static first page (introduction)
- The use of conditions
- Verification of user’s attention with the use of a “trap” question
- Usage of 'location' question type
- Edit response's values
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Option to hide radio and checkbox buttons next to categories
- E-mail (type of question)
- Visual Analogue Scale
- Import text - copying text to 1KA
- Changing the size of radio and checkbox buttons