The tab 'QUESTIONNAIRE' allows the following:
1. Adding questions
There are 28 types of questions available. You can also add standard demographic variables. In the basic and advanced options of each question you can set the layout, name, notes, character limits, visibility of the question, response values and can classify questions among system variables, which you can use for communication and for sending email invitations, etc.
2. Questionnaire editing
You can edit the structure of the questionnaire with the conditions (IF), loops, blocks, computations and page breaks. You can also edit the entire questionnaire in a shrunken view, which is recommended especially for extensive and complex questionnaires. Using the glossary, you can also add definitions to the questions and answers, that appear when the mouse is moved over the word.
3. Questionnaire archiving
You can create an archive version of the questionnaire and restore it from archive files. You can also copy, delete (irreversible, except with the help of an administrator) and export the questionnaire to PDF or RTF (Word) format.
4. Further editing and verification of the questionnaire
It is possible to implement recurring adjustments by clicking on the 'Find and Replace' icon, adding a page break between all the questions, verifying the accuracy of the set conditions (to minimize possible errors), renumbering of all the questions (thereby solving the problem of duplication of names of variables) as well as unfolding or shrinking all conditions, blocks and loops by clicking on the icon 'open all' or 'close all'.
5. Library of questions and surveys
You can access the public library, from which you can copy questions and surveys, as well as the personal library, where you can add your questions and surveys or copy surveys from the library.
- Can I display answers in form of a selection list?
- How do I set that respondents skip certain questions that are inappropriate for them (conditions)?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Why is the question numbering not in consecutive order?
- Is it possible to create several different versions of a questionnaire, with each version randomly assigned to a respondent?
- Where does free help end?
- Why are the repondent's answers lost in case of 'step by step mode' with question type 'table' if respondent moves to the previous page?
- Can I add a new question after the survey is already active?
- Is it possible to make a copy of an old survey so that new respondents can answer it?
- When is it advisable to use the question comments function?
- Can I set the respondent to edit his answers?
- Why is it not advisable to copy text?
- How do I separate different sections of the questionnaire with a title or introductory question
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Can respondents save or print their answers?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- My survey disappeared
- Why is a new question always placed at the bottom of the questionnaire and why do I have to move it up manually?
- Can I make changes to a survey after it has been activated and published?
- How do I change the font size in questions and answers?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How can I set the cell alignment in the table?
- The questionnaire does not close (when clicking the END button) after survey completion
- How do I enable spell checking?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- How can I use missing values in conditions?
- Can I create a table in which a respondent can choose the most and the least important answer (Max-Diff table)?
- How do I change the question type?
- When exporting the questionnaire in MS Word the structure of the questionnaire changes
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How to set that a chosen website is opened to a respondent after completing survey?
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- How long should my survey be?
- How to set default values for respondents?
- Can I set a quota for a particular question or questionnaire (restrictions on the number of respondents)?
- Can I change the name of the variable with predefined demographic variables?
- Survey preview
- Recommendations for questionnaire creation
- Editing options in the question taskbar
- Verification of user’s attention with the use of a “trap” question
- Visual Analogue Scale
- E-mail (type of question)
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- 1KA registration and login
- System variables in conditions
- Import text - copying text to 1KA
- Display the list of open answers in the survey
- Drill-down: sequential filtering of questions
- The use of conditions
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Measurement and time limitations for responses
- Image type of question layout
- Insert numerical answers with slider
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Advanced adding of images as an answer
- Usage of 'location' question type
- Labelling a question as mandatory
- Step by step mode with table question type
- Option to hide radio and checkbox buttons next to categories
- Settings for exporting PDF/RTF files with responses
- Including a video or flash player in your survey
- Registration form
- Different ways to display a question for the date
- Tabs in the questionnaire
- How to repeat the tittle bar in a table
- Combined table
- Edit response's values
- Placing answers on stripe
- Image Hotspot question type
- Text (type of question)
- 'Take a picture' question type
- Electronic signature
- Satisficing in the survey
- Default answer labels
- Creating sub-samples: half of the respondents gets one question, while the other half a different question
- Changing the size of radio and checkbox buttons
- Additional settings for the introduction and conclusion
- Use of editor when editing questions
- Hiding answers in already active survey
- Advanced questionnaire editing settings
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- The double grid table
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Transfering values from the answer of one question into the text of another question ( data piping)
- Setting up a static first page (introduction)
- Semantic differential
- Mobile survey adjustments
- Your first survey
- Set up of drag and drop question type
- Standard demographics
- Structuring questions into blocks
- Disabling the question for respondents
- Classifying or ranking
- Inserting images into your questionnaire