Introduction to 1KA
Below we present an introduction to the 1KA online survey service: how to start, different levels of users and different types of questionnaires.
It should be noted that at this point we only deal with specific functionalities of 1KA tool. General methodological recommendations, online surveys and survey methodology are presented separately; here is particularly important a systematic review of the most important methodological recommendations for online surveys.
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Where does free help end?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- What about underage respondents?
- How is the tool tested?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Why can't I log in?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Your first survey
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- 1KA registration and login
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs