In case you do not receive a confirmation email to activate your 1KA account after registration, please first check the correctness of the email address you entered.
The most common mistakes when entering an email address are:
- mistyping your email address, for example, 'email@example.com';
- wrong email address, for example, you have entered your secondary email address, so check all your email accounts;
- unnecessary space, for example, 'oneclicksurvey @gmail.com';
- the wrong extension, for example, instead of the correct 'firstname.lastname@example.org' you entered 'email@example.com';
- you have registered on your own 1KA installation.
If you have entered your email address correctly but still have not received your activation email, please check your spam folder.
If you have registered with an organisation's email, e.g. your work email, then please also check the organisation's server settings.
If you still do not receive an activation/confirmation email, please fill in the form >>.