In the 'ANALYSE' – 'Archive' – 'Analysis archive' tab, all archives of analyses, tables or graphs that you have archived in the 'ANALYSE' tab are displayed. You can also create an archive of the current analysis on this page.
A list of archive analyses is generated along with the following information:
- name of the archive;
- information about access to the archive (password, no password, only survey administrators).
When an analysis archive is created, the editor also has access to the following information:
- type of analysis (e.g. summary);
- date of archive creation;
- duration of the archive;
- archive author's email;
- email of the survey editor who made the last change to the archive;
- the option of deleting, editing and sending links to the archive.