In the 'ANALYSE' – 'Archive' – 'Analysis archive' tab, all archives of analyses, tables or graphs that you have archived in the 'ANALYSE' tab are displayed. Here you can also create an archive of the current analysis.
A list of archive analyses is generated along with the following information and options:
- name of the archive;
- information about access to the archive (password, no password, only survey administrators);
- type of analysis (e.g. summary);
- date of archive creation;
- duration of the archive;
- archive author's email;
- survey editor's email (who last changed the archive);
- the possibility of deleting, editing and sending links to the archive.
Analysis archive is only available to 2KA and 3KA private package users.