- Internet Explorer 10: in the 'Tools' tab choose 'Internet Options' and then 'Security'. Click on the 'Custom level' tab, and select 'Enable' of 'Active Scripting'.
Problems with functions that rely on JavaScrpit are also caused by outdated web browser (e.g. IE8 and older versions). If your browser is outdated, the 1KA system will notify you of this through a ribbon at the top of the page (based on the function get_browser, which notes the browser, operating system, device...). The problem can thus be resolved by updating or changing your browser.
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Where does free help end?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- How is the tool tested?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Why can't I log in?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- What about underage respondents?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Your first survey
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- 1KA registration and login
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool