- Internet Explorer 10: in the 'Tools' tab choose 'Internet Options' and then 'Security'. Click on the 'Custom level' tab, and select 'Enable' of 'Active Scripting'.
Problems with functions that rely on JavaScrpit are also caused by outdated web browser (e.g. IE8 and older versions). If your browser is outdated, the 1KA system will notify you of this through a ribbon at the top of the page (based on the function get_browser, which notes the browser, operating system, device...). The problem can thus be resolved by updating or changing your browser.
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- What about underage respondents?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Where does free help end?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How is the tool tested?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Why can't I log in?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- 1KA registration and login
- Granting access to helpdesk
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Your first survey
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Key features that an advanced user should know