- Internet Explorer 10: in the 'Tools' tab choose 'Internet Options' and then 'Security'. Click on the 'Custom level' tab, and select 'Enable' of 'Active Scripting'.
Problems with functions that rely on JavaScrpit are also caused by outdated web browser (e.g. IE8 and older versions). If your browser is outdated, the 1KA system will notify you of this through a ribbon at the top of the page (based on the function get_browser, which notes the browser, operating system, device...). The problem can thus be resolved by updating or changing your browser.
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- What about underage respondents?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Where does free help end?
- Why can't I log in?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- How is the tool tested?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Your first survey
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- 1KA registration and login
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys