- Internet Explorer 10: in the 'Tools' tab choose 'Internet Options' and then 'Security'. Click on the 'Custom level' tab, and select 'Enable' of 'Active Scripting'.
Problems with functions that rely on JavaScrpit are also caused by outdated web browser (e.g. IE8 and older versions). If your browser is outdated, the 1KA system will notify you of this through a ribbon at the top of the page (based on the function get_browser, which notes the browser, operating system, device...). The problem can thus be resolved by updating or changing your browser.
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- How is the tool tested?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Where does free help end?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- What about underage respondents?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Why can't I log in?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Your first survey
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- 1KA registration and login
- Principles of 1KA public library use