As the Author of the Survey, I Received a Request for Deletion, Alteration or Access to Data. What Do I Have to Do?
The respondent who filled out your survey can, at any time, make a request to delete, modify or inspect the collected personal and/or survey data through the form. As the survey’s author, you are responsible for completing the requested request within one month. If you do not make a request within a month, we will warn you. In the case of non-response, we reserve the right to delete the survey.
When a respondent submits a request for the deletion of personal and survey data from a survey created with your user account, you will receive a notice with your information about the survey and the respondent requesting the deletion of data. At the same time, the request for deletion is visible in the tab 'My surveys' – 'GDPR settings' – 'Request processing'.
As the author of the survey, you have access to personal and survey data. The respondent and associated survey data from the database are deleted in the 'DATA' – 'Browse' tab above the data table, by turning on the ‘Edit’ option in the data display settings. To the left of each unit (in each row), a red circle icon (“minus” sign) appears. By clicking on the icon, you delete the entire line and therefore all the personal and survey data of the respondent.
If the survey was sent with a 1KA invitation forwarding system, the email address of the respondent should also be deleted from the list of invitees to the survey.
If the respondent makes a request to change personal or survey data, you should also edit this in the 'DATA' – 'Browse' tab. On the 'Edit' option in the data view settings, a pencil icon is displayed at the left of each unit, where you can edit, modify or delete individual personal information of survey data.
In the case of a request for access to the collected personal and survey data, the 'Print' option must be enabled in the data display settings in the 'DATA' – 'Browse' tab. Left to each unit, two icons are displayed to display all the responses of the respondent in PDF and Word format. Clicking on the icon opens the printout file in the selected format, which you can forward to the respondent who submitted the request to print.
- How Do I Create a One-Click Log-in Confirmation in 1KA?
- Why Are the Pages Not Displayed Correctly and Why Is the Content Overlapping?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- My Survey Disappeared
- Can I Request the Removal of a Survey?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- What Are the Restrictions of Collecting Personal Data in Slovenia?
- Can You Help Me Design My Survey?
- Are There Any Templates Available (For Example, to Evaluate the Work of a Professor in the Classroom)?
- Does 1KA Application Allow Offline Surveys on a Laptop PC or USB Flash Drive?
- Who Can Access and Edit My Survey and Data?
- Can I Change My Existing Email Address to Login to 1KA?
- Why Is the CAPTCHA Image Not Displayed?
- I Signed up via FB and Now I Don’t Have My Surveys
- Why Can’t I Log In?
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- Why Don’t I Receive a Confirmation E-mail After Registration?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- As the Author of the Survey, I Received a Request for Deletion, Alteration or Access to Data. What Do I Have to Do?
- Where Can I Change the Language of the Survey and 1KA Application?
- I Am Collecting Personal Data in the Survey. What Do I Have to Do?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- How Many Surveys Have Been Created Using 1KA and How Many Users Does the Application Have?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- Enabeling Two-Factor Authentication in 1KA
- Sending Invitations via 1KA SMTP E-mail System, via Gmail Server or Gmail User Account
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Principles of 1KA Public Library Use
- Using Library When Creating a Survey
- Organizing Surveys in Folders
- Your First Survey
- Alert List
- Rights of Respondents and Responsibilities of Survey Editors Within the GDPR
- GDPR Survey Settings
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- GDPR and Data Collection
- Simple Survey (5m 25s) [NEW]
- 1KA Library Use (2m 52s) [NEW]
- Creating a Quiz (3m 22s) [NEW]
- Importing Text Into 1KA (2m 45s) [NEW]
- Filtering and Exporting Data in SPSS, XLS and CSV (5m 08s) [NEW]
- GDPR Survey Settings (3M 43S) [NEW]
- GDPR Settings for Editors (4M 13S) [NEW]
- PDF and RTF Export Settings (3m 32s) [NEW]
- Copying the Survey (1m 39s) [NEW]