As the Author of the Survey, I Received a Request for Deletion, Alteration or Access to Data. What Do I Have to Do?
The respondent who filled out your survey can, at any time, make a request to delete, modify or inspect the collected personal and/or survey data through the form. As the survey’s author, you are responsible for completing the requested request within one month. If you do not make a request within a month, we will warn you. In the case of non-response, we reserve the right to delete the survey.
When a respondent submits a request for the deletion of personal and survey data from a survey created with your user account, you will receive a notice with your information about the survey and the respondent requesting the deletion of data. At the same time, the request for deletion is visible in the tab 'My surveys' – 'GDPR settings' – 'Request processing'.
As the author of the survey, you have access to personal and survey data. The respondent and associated survey data from the database are deleted in the 'DATA' – 'Browse' tab above the data table, by turning on the ‘Edit’ option in the data display settings. To the left of each unit (in each row), a red circle icon (“minus” sign) appears. By clicking on the icon, you delete the entire line and therefore all the personal and survey data of the respondent.
If the survey was sent with a 1KA invitation forwarding system, the email address of the respondent should also be deleted from the list of invitees to the survey.
If the respondent makes a request to change personal or survey data, you should also edit this in the 'DATA' – 'Browse' tab. On the 'Edit' option in the data view settings, a pencil icon is displayed at the left of each unit, where you can edit, modify or delete individual personal information of survey data.
In the case of a request for access to the collected personal and survey data, the 'Print' option must be enabled in the data display settings in the 'DATA' – 'Browse' tab. Left to each unit, two icons are displayed to display all the responses of the respondent in PDF and Word format. Clicking on the icon opens the printout file in the selected format, which you can forward to the respondent who submitted the request to print.
- Can I Change My Existing Email Address to Login to 1KA?
- What Are the Restrictions of Collecting Personal Data in Slovenia?
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- How Many Surveys Have Been Created Using 1KA and How Many Users Does the Application Have?
- Are There Any Templates Available (For Example, to Evaluate the Work of a Professor in the Classroom)?
- Who Can Access and Edit My Survey and Data?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- Can You Help Me Design My Survey?
- I Signed up via FB and Now I Don’t Have My Surveys
- As the Author of the Survey, I Received a Request for Deletion, Alteration or Access to Data. What Do I Have to Do?
- How Do I Create a One-Click Log-in Confirmation in 1KA?
- Why Are the Pages Not Displayed Correctly and Why Is the Content Overlapping?
- Why Can’t I Log In?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- Why Don’t I Receive a Confirmation E-mail After Registration?
- My Survey Disappeared
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- Can I Request the Removal of a Survey?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- Where Can I Change the Language of the Survey and 1KA Application?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- I Am Collecting Personal Data in the Survey. What Do I Have to Do?
- Does 1KA Application Allow Offline Surveys on a Laptop PC or USB Flash Drive?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- Why Is the CAPTCHA Image Not Displayed?
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Organizing Surveys in Folders
- Rights of Respondents and Responsibilities of Survey Editors Within the GDPR
- Alert List
- Enabling Two-Factor Authentication in 1KA
- Your First Survey
- Principles of 1KA Public Library Use
- GDPR Survey Settings
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Using Library When Creating a Survey
- Sending Invitations via 1KA SMTP E-mail System, via Gmail Server or Gmail User Account
- GDPR and Data Collection
- Creating a Quiz (3m 22s) [NEW]
- Filtering and Exporting Data in SPSS, XLS and CSV (5m 08s) [NEW]
- Copying the Survey (1m 39s) [NEW]
- Importing Text Into 1KA (2m 45s) [NEW]
- 1KA Library Use (2m 52s) [NEW]
- GDPR Settings for Editors (4M 13S) [NEW]
- GDPR Survey Settings (3M 43S) [NEW]
- PDF and RTF Export Settings (3m 32s) [NEW]
- Simple Survey (5m 25s) [NEW]