The 'SETTINGS' tab is used to specify additional web questionnaire settings:
- 'Basic settings': survey name, language, library display, numbering options, display of "Back" button, question archiving and reminder settings for all questions (no reminder, soft reminder or hard reminder). More >>
- 'Mobile settings': here you can turn on and off the adjustment of the survey on mobile devices. More >>
- 'Standard words': standard words for all questionnaire languages, e.g. 'Forward', 'Back', 'Finish', 'Next page' ... More >>
- 'Editor access': who can edit the survey or access the data. More >>
- 'Respondents access': data on whether cookies are used and for how long they are saved, display of the save & continue option. More >>
- 'Notifications': about completed surveys, survey expiration, changes in survey activity and survey deletion. More >>
- 'Activity/Quotas': duration of the survey and limiting the number of responses. More >>
- 'Groups': creating a custom number of URL addresses for identifying groups of respondents. More >>
- 'Comments': comments about questions and the questionnaire from respondents and editors. More >>
- 'Data display': settings about displaying valid units, date of questionnaire completion and the unit's row number. More >>
- 'Paradata': which paradata are saved when tracking respondents (this option is only available to users with the status of "manager").
- 'Missing values': the use of default or customized missing values.
- 'PDF/RTF export': settings for exporting PDF/RTF files with questionnaires and survey responses. More >>
- 'GDPR': settings related to the collection of personal data in the survey, the possibility of turning 1KA pre-prepared consent to collect data and regulate the policy of collecting personal data. More >>