The 1KA tool allows you to generate analysis based on a single independent variable, by clicking on the 'Break' option from the 'Select' dropdown menu in the 'ANALYSE' – 'Statistics' tab. The Break option is only available to 2KA and 3KA private package users.
From the newly-displayed dropdown menu, select the independent variable (e.g. gender), and the analysis of all the questions in the survey will be generated in the form of two-dimensional tables. The results of each individual question are displayed based on the selected variable (e.g. each table includes the answers of individual questions broken down to those that were chosen by men and those that were chosen by women).
By default, the results are displayed in the form of frequencies; if you would like the results to be displayed in percentages, then select the 'Percent' option. You can also select to view your results in the form of tables or charts (to the right of the dropdown menu).
Each individual table can be exported in PDF, MS Word or MS Excel formats, direct printing is also possible. A graph can also be displayed. Each individual table or graph can be included in a custom report (click on the star icon - 'Include in report', under the table or chart).
They can also be analyzed with advanced analysis options and can be filtered according to segments, zoom, groups, variables, conditions, missing values, time period and unit status.
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- In Which Cases Is Best to Use Bar Charts and in Which Pie Charts?
- How to Obtain Data on Individual Surveys From the Summary (Sums)?
- What Is the Maximum Number of Categories to Display Using Pie Charts?
- Can I Exclude Unfinished Questionnaires From Survey Data?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Which Chart Settings Are Stored Permanently?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- How Do I Analyze Units for a Specific Time Period?
- How Can I Customize the Appearance of Charts?
- I Am Not Sure if All Units Are Included in the Analysis
- Database Data Is Demolished, Values Are Not Correct or There Is No Data.
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- Why Are Images Not Displayed Correctly When I Export the Data to PDF?
- Is It Better to Show Graph in Rows or in Columns?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- How to Properly Methodologically Set the Answers ‘Don’t Know’, ‘Invalid’, ‘None of the Above’ and ‘Refused’?
- How Can I Improve My Charts?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- What Is the Optimal Number of Categories We Can Show With a Bar Chart?
- Basic Data Analysis
- Limitations of Displaying Answers in Analyses
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Residuals in Tables
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Satisficing in the Survey
- Recommendations for Minimizing Non-response
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Analysis Archives
- Custom Reports
- Advanced Analysis Options
- Public URL to View Data and Analysis
- Your First Survey
- Descriptive Statistics