The 1KA tool allows you to generate analysis based on a single independent variable, by clicking on the 'Break' option from the 'Select' dropdown menu in the 'ANALYSE' – 'Statistics' tab.
From the newly-displayed dropdown menu, select the independent variable (e.g. gender), and the analysis of all the questions in the survey will be generated in the form of two-dimensional tables. The results of each individual question are displayed based on the selected variable (e.g. each table includes the answers of individual questions broken down to those that were chosen by men and those that were chosen by women).
By default, the results are displayed in the form of frequencies; if you would like the results to be displayed in percentages, then select the 'Percent' option. You can also select to view you results in the form of tables or charts (to the right of the dropdown menu).
Each individual table can be exported in PDF, MS Word or MS Excel formats, direct printing is also possible. A graph can also be displayed. Each individual table or graph can be included in a custom report (click on the star icon to the left of the variable name).
They can also be analyzed with advanced analysis options and can be filtered according to segments, zoom, groups, variables, conditions, missing values, time period and unit status.
- Which chart settings are stored permanently?
- What about underage respondents?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How can I customize the appearance of charts?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Where does free help end?
- What is the maximum number of categories to display using pie charts?
- I am not sure if all units are included in the analysis
- In which cases is best to use bar charts and in which pie charts?
- How is the tool tested?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- How can I improve my charts?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Can I exclude unfinished questionnaires from survey data?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I analyze units for a specific time period?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- What is the optimal number of categories we can show with a bar chart?
- How to obtain data on individual surveys from the summary (sums)?
- Why are images not displayed correctly when I export the data to PDF?
- Is it better to show graph in rows or in columns?
- Database data is demolished, values are not correct or there is no data.
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Descriptive statistics
- Advanced analysis options
- Public URL to view data and analysis
- Residuals in tables
- Custom reports
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Analysis archives
- Limitations of displaying answers in analyses
- Basic data analysis
- Basic data analysis
- Your first survey
- Satisficing in the survey
- 1KA registration and login