The 1KA tool allows you to generate analysis based on a single independent variable, by clicking on the 'Break' option from the 'Select' dropdown menu in the 'ANALYSE' – 'Statistics' tab. The Break option is only available to 2KA and 3KA private package users.
From the newly-displayed dropdown menu, select the independent variable (e.g. gender), and the analysis of all the questions in the survey will be generated in the form of two-dimensional tables. The results of each individual question are displayed based on the selected variable (e.g. each table includes the answers of individual questions broken down to those that were chosen by men and those that were chosen by women).
By default, the results are displayed in the form of frequencies; if you would like the results to be displayed in percentages, then select the 'Percent' option. You can also select to view your results in the form of tables or charts (to the right of the dropdown menu).
Each individual table can be exported in PDF, MS Word or MS Excel formats, direct printing is also possible. A graph can also be displayed. Each individual table or graph can be included in a custom report (click on the star icon - 'Include in report', under the table or chart).
They can also be analyzed with advanced analysis options and can be filtered according to segments, zoom, groups, variables, conditions, missing values, time period and unit status.
- Database Data Is Demolished, Values Are Not Correct or There Is No Data.
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- I Am Not Sure if All Units Are Included in the Analysis
- What Is the Optimal Number of Categories We Can Show With a Bar Chart?
- Is It Better to Show Graph in Rows or in Columns?
- How Can I Customize the Appearance of Charts?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- Which Chart Settings Are Stored Permanently?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- Can I Exclude Unfinished Questionnaires From Survey Data?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- How to Obtain Data on Individual Surveys From the Summary (Sums)?
- In Which Cases Is Best to Use Bar Charts and in Which Pie Charts?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- What Is the Maximum Number of Categories to Display Using Pie Charts?
- How Do I Analyze Units for a Specific Time Period?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- Why Are Images Not Displayed Correctly When I Export the Data to PDF?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- How Can I Improve My Charts?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- How to Properly Methodologically Set the Answers ‘Don’t Know’, ‘Invalid’, ‘None of the Above’ and ‘Refused’?
- Descriptive Statistics
- Recommendations for Minimizing Non-response
- Public URL to View Data and Analysis
- Your First Survey
- Residuals in Tables
- Basic Data Analysis
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Satisficing in the Survey
- Limitations of Displaying Answers in Analyses
- Analysis Archives
- Custom Reports
- Advanced Analysis Options
- 1KA Registration and Login