The 1KA tool allows you to generate analysis based on a single independent variable, by clicking on the 'Break' option from the 'Select' dropdown menu in the 'ANALYSE' – 'Statistics' tab. The Break option is only available to 2KA and 3KA private package users.
From the newly-displayed dropdown menu, select the independent variable (e.g. gender), and the analysis of all the questions in the survey will be generated in the form of two-dimensional tables. The results of each individual question are displayed based on the selected variable (e.g. each table includes the answers of individual questions broken down to those that were chosen by men and those that were chosen by women).
By default, the results are displayed in the form of frequencies; if you would like the results to be displayed in percentages, then select the 'Percent' option. You can also select to view you results in the form of tables or charts (to the right of the dropdown menu).
Each individual table can be exported in PDF, MS Word or MS Excel formats, direct printing is also possible. A graph can also be displayed. Each individual table or graph can be included in a custom report (click on the star icon to the left of the variable name).
They can also be analyzed with advanced analysis options and can be filtered according to segments, zoom, groups, variables, conditions, missing values, time period and unit status.
- How can I improve my charts?
- Database data is demolished, values are not correct or there is no data.
- Can I exclude unfinished questionnaires from survey data?
- How do I analyze units for a specific time period?
- How to obtain data on individual surveys from the summary (sums)?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- What is the maximum number of categories to display using pie charts?
- How can I customize the appearance of charts?
- Where does free help end?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- What about underage respondents?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Why are images not displayed correctly when I export the data to PDF?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Is it better to show graph in rows or in columns?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How is the tool tested?
- In which cases is best to use bar charts and in which pie charts?
- What is the optimal number of categories we can show with a bar chart?
- I am not sure if all units are included in the analysis
- Which chart settings are stored permanently?
- 1KA registration and login
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Your first survey
- Custom reports
- Descriptive statistics
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Basic data analysis
- Analysis archives
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Basic data analysis
- Satisficing in the survey
- Limitations of displaying answers in analyses
- Public URL to view data and analysis
- Advanced analysis options
- Residuals in tables