Adding Respondents When Sending Email Invitations
When using the 1KA system to send email invitations, which is available to 3KA private package users in the 'PUBLISH' - 'Invitations' tab, you must first add the respondents. There are no limitations, so you can add any number of respondents.
You can obtain the list of respondents yourself according to your sample and enter it in the box in the 'Add' step. The respondents can also be inserted via manual entry, from an external file CSV, and from the existing system variables.
Preset selected variables (ie. respondents' data) are email, first name, and last surname; you can also choose password, salutation, phone or custom variable. The order of variables can be changed by drag and drop. You should separate variables using operators. By default, the selected operator is comma (,) but you can also use 1KA separator (| ~ |), semicolon (;) or a pipe (|). When adding respondents, add each respondent in a new row.
There are no limitations with adding new respondents. There are no limitations regarding the number of respondents.
Example: We add two respondents, manually, with all default settings:
- Where Does Free Help End?
- Is It Possible to Change the Sender’s Email When Sending Email Invitations Through the 1KA System?
- How Do I Prevent the Same Respondent From Participating in the Survey Multiple Times?
- Why Is the CAPTCHA Image Not Displayed?
- Can I Insert an Attachment in the Email Invitation?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- Can I Send an Email With an Invitation to My Survey to Anyone?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- Troubles Sending Email Invitation Using Gmail Email Server
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- Why Are E-invitations Redirected to Spam?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- Are There Any Templates Available (For Example, to Evaluate the Work of a Professor in the Classroom)?
- How Do I Create a One-Click Log-in Confirmation in 1KA?
- Can Standard Words Be Altered?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- How Can I Track the Respondents?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- Who Can Respond to My Survey?
- How to Ensure Anonymity in an Online Employee Survey?
- Sending Invitations via 1KA SMTP E-mail System, via Gmail Server or Gmail User Account
- Adding Respondents When Sending Email Invitations
- Setting a Custom URL for a Survey
- Use of Identification Codes for Respondents
- Settings for Respondent Access: Cookies and Passwords
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Embedding the Survey on a Website
- Sending Emails via an Arbitrary Server (e.g. Gmail)
- Recommendations for Minimizing Non-response
- Sending Email Invitations
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Your First Survey
- Combining Lists of Email Invitations