Adding Respondents When Sending Email Invitations
When using the 1KA system to send email invitations, which is available to 3KA private package users in the 'PUBLISH' - 'Invitations' tab, you must first add the respondents. There are no limitations, so you can add any number of respondents.
You can obtain the list of respondents yourself according to your sample and enter it in the box in the 'Add' step. The respondents can also be inserted via manual entry, from an external file CSV, and from the existing system variables.
Preset selected variables (ie. respondents' data) are email, first name, and last surname; you can also choose password, salutation, phone or custom variable. The order of variables can be changed by drag and drop. You should separate variables using operators. By default, the selected operator is comma (,) but you can also use 1KA separator (| ~ |), semicolon (;) or a pipe (|). When adding respondents, add each respondent in a new row.
There are no limitations with adding new respondents. There are no limitations regarding the number of respondents.
Example: We add two respondents, manually, with all default settings:
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- Why Are E-invitations Redirected to Spam?
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- How Do I Create a One-Click Log-in Confirmation in 1KA?
- Is It Possible to Change the Sender’s Email When Sending Email Invitations Through the 1KA System?
- Can I Send an Email With an Invitation to My Survey to Anyone?
- Are There Any Templates Available (For Example, to Evaluate the Work of a Professor in the Classroom)?
- Who Can Respond to My Survey?
- Can I Insert an Attachment in the Email Invitation?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- How Can I Track the Respondents?
- Troubles Sending Email Invitation Using Gmail Email Server
- How Do I Prevent the Same Respondent From Participating in the Survey Multiple Times?
- Can Standard Words Be Altered?
- How to Ensure Anonymity in an Online Employee Survey?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- Why Is the CAPTCHA Image Not Displayed?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- Embedding the Survey on a Website
- Setting a Custom URL for a Survey
- Sending Emails via an Arbitrary Server (e.g. Gmail)
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Sending Email Invitations
- Settings for Respondent Access: Cookies and Passwords
- Recommendations for Minimizing Non-response
- Sending Invitations via 1KA SMTP E-mail System, via Gmail Server or Gmail User Account
- Your First Survey
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Adding Respondents When Sending Email Invitations
- Use of Identification Codes for Respondents
- Combining Lists of Email Invitations