Adding respondents when sending email invitations
When using 1KA system to send email invitations, which is available under the 'PUBLISH' - 'Invitations', you must first add the respondents. There are no limitations, so you can add any number of respondents.
You can obtain the liist of respondents yourself according to your sample and enter it in the box in the 'Add' step. The respondents can also be inserted via manual input, from a CSV file, and from the existing variables within the survey.
Preset selected variables (ie. respondents' data) are email address, name, surname; you can also choose password, greetings, phone number or custom variable. The order of variables can be changed by drag and drop. You should separate variables using operators. By default the selected operator is comma (,) but you can also use 1KA separator (| ~ |), semicolon (;) or a pipe (|). When adding respondents, add each respondent in a new row.
There are no limitations with adding new respondents. There are no limitations regarding the number of respondents.
Example: We add two respondents, manually, with all default settings:
- How do I prevent the same respondent from participating in the survey multiple times?
- How to ensure anonymity in an online employee survey?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Can I send an email with an invitation to my survey to anyone?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Is it possible to change the sender's email when sending email invitations through the 1KA system?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Why are e-invitations redirected to spam?
- Who can respond to my survey?
- How can I track the respondents?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- What about underage respondents?
- Are there any templates available (for example, to evaluate the work of a professor in the classroom)?
- Where does free help end?
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- Can standard words be altered?
- Can I insert an attachment in the email invitation?
- How is the tool tested?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Troubles sending email invitation using Gmail email server
- Sending email invitations
- Combining lists of email invitations
- Setting a custom URL for a survey
- Use of identification codes for respondents
- 1KA registration and login
- Sending emails via an arbitrary server (e.g. gmail)
- Adding respondents when sending email invitations
- Embedding the survey on a website
- Settings for respondent access: cookies and passwords
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Your first survey
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response