The complexity of the survey depends on the usage of blocks, conditions, loops and hierarchies, i.e. the hierarchical placement of blocks or conditions. For more detailed descriptions, please visit methodological recommendation >>.
What Does Survey Complexity Mean?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- How Do I Detect Logical and Technical Errors in the Questionnaire?
- How Do I Delete Data and Test Units After Testing?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- What Does Survey Complexity Mean?
- When Is It Advisable to Use the Question Comments Function?