The complexity of a survey is defined by the use of blocks, conditions, loops and nesting of conditions, which is the hierarchical placement of blocks or conditions in the structure of the questionnaire. It is discussed in more detail in the Methodological Recommendation >>.
What Does Survey Complexity Mean?
- When Is It Advisable to Use the Question Comments Function?
- How Do I Clear Cookies in My Browser?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- How Is the 1KA Tool Tested?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported in 1KA?
- How Do I Detect Logical and Technical Errors in the Questionnaire?
- What is the limit on the number of questions and respondents?
- What Does Survey Complexity Mean?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- How do I delete data or test entries after testing?
- What Are The Limits of Free Customer Support?
- How Do I Reference/Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?