The 'Export' tab enables the external output of data collected with a survey. We can determine additional export criteria, such as status (relevant/irrelevant units), variable set, conditions, and time period.
In the sub-menus you can choose between various formats:
- 'SPSS SYNTAX' for exporting to Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS);
- 'SPSS SAV' for exporting to Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS);
- 'Excel' for exporting to Microsoft Excel;
- 'Text file' for exporting to ASCII format.
The upper right-hand corner section allows you to filter the data according to variables, statuses, conditions, or time period. You can also enable the export of metadata, identifiers, and system variables.
In the top right corner (click on the funnel icon), there are also settings where you can further specify whether you want to export only identifiers, only data or data with para data. When you select "Export only identifiers", only the identifiers (system data of the respondent) will be exported, without any other data. However, if you do not export the identifiers, you can export individual para data of the respondent.
- Is the data deleted from 1KA after I export it?
- Can I export only a certain set of variables (and not all of them)?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- I am experiencing difficulties when exporting my data to SPSS
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Export to Excel: Why are answers incomplete when I export the data to Excel?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Database data is demolished, values are not correct or there is no data.
- Where does free help end?
- Export to Excel: Why does a warning window always pop up when I'm exporting the file to Excel?
- Export to Excel: Why is the numeric variable exported as a 'string' or text?