Please enter your email address with which you are logged in and we will send you a password recovery link.
We will use and store the e-mail address to register on our website for the purpose of using the 1KA username and we will carefully protect it according to the regulations.
To activate your new password, please enter the data provided in e-mail you received.
If you still have problems finding our confirmation e-mail, you can contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You won't be able to login into this webpage until you confirm your registration through e-mail!
If you export the data from 1KA in the Excel format, this problem does not occur. In case you export the data in CSV format and then open it with Excel, opened answers may be incomplete.
This issue is due to the limitations of the Microsoft Excel software (version 2007 and newer versions), which can be resolved in a few steps.
1. The first steps has two options (if one fails, try the other):
2. Open MS Excel with a blank document.
3. In Excel, select the tab Data and click on the From text icon. Then find the data file that you transferred in step 1 on your computer and click Import.
4. Text import wizard will appear in a new window, which has three steps:
5. A new window will appear, where you specify where you wish to import the data. Existing worksheet is set by default, which you confirm by clicking OK.
The data has now been imported into an empty Excel file in a way that does not limit the number of characters with open-ended questions.