The 'Export' tab enables the external output of data collected with a survey. We can determine additional export criteria, such as status (relevant/irrelevant units), variable set, conditions, and time period.
In the sub-menus you can choose between various formats:
- 'SPSS SYNTAX' for exporting to Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS);
- 'SPSS SAV' for exporting to Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS);
- 'Excel' for exporting to Microsoft Excel;
- 'Text file' for exporting to ASCII format.
The upper right-hand corner section allows you to filter the data according to variables, statuses, conditions, or time period. You can also enable the export of metadata, identifiers, and system variables.
In the top right corner (click on the funnel icon), there are also settings where you can further specify whether you want to export only identifiers, only data or data with para data. When you select "Export only identifiers", only the identifiers (system data of the respondent) will be exported, without any other data. However, if you do not export the identifiers, you can export individual para data of the respondent.
- I am experiencing difficulties when exporting my data to SPSS
- Where does free help end?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Export to Excel: Why are answers incomplete when I export the data to Excel?
- Export to Excel: Why is the numeric variable exported as a 'string' or text?
- Can I export only a certain set of variables (and not all of them)?
- Database data is demolished, values are not correct or there is no data.
- Is the data deleted from 1KA after I export it?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Export to Excel: Why does a warning window always pop up when I'm exporting the file to Excel?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?