The 'Computations' tab offers the following menus:
- 'Computed values' for changing existent and calculating new variables.
- Values of text type variables (open-ended questions) can be encoded into aggregate group values:
- In the 'Recoding' menu, you can change (recode) the value within the same variable or a new variable (e.g. you can save values 1 and 2 into value 1).
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- What is the difference between coding and recoding?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- What is the difference between a computed value and a computation?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Where does free help end?