'Telephone survey' module provides support for telephone interviewing, you can turn it on in the 'Advanced modules' tab.
You can enter data during the interview in an online questionnaire, which is associated with a predefined list of respondents that we will be interviewing. The list contains respondents name and telephone number, the interviewer can also mark, whether the respondent was busy, unavailable, if the call was terminated or if they agreed to do the interview some other time.
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Where does free help end?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?