Archives - Survey Changes
In the 'EDIT' - 'Archive' - 'Changes' tab, all changes made in the survey can be monitored:
- Survey changes: Here all changes to a questionnaire can be monitored – date of the change, users who made changes, the IP of a user, the subpage where a change (such as "Edit" tab) was made and specifications of the change: command (GET) and change in content (POST).
- Data changes: archive of changes to data is shown when we edit, change or copy responses of respondents for the first time in the 'DATA' - 'Browse' tab. Here we can monitor the date of change of data, users who made changes to data, the IP of a user, the sequential number of a respondent for whom the change was made (Recnum) and specifications of the change: command (GET) and change in content (POST).
- Append/Merge (imports): an archive of changes is made when we import/add or merge data (such as importing data from Excel) in the 'DATA' - 'Import' tab. Here all changes related to importing/merging can be monitored – date of the change to data, users who made changes to data, the IP of a user, the subpage where a change was made (such as the “Edit” tab) and specifications of the change: command (GET) and change in content (POST).
In all three cases mentioned above, a table with the changes can be exported in Excel format by clicking on 'Download Excel' above the table with the changes.
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- Can I Import a Questionnaire Into 1KA?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- How Is the Tool Tested?