Archives - survey changes
In the 'EDIT' - 'Archive' - 'Changes' tab, all changes made in survey can be monitored:
- Changes to a Questionnaire: Here all changes to a questionnaire can be monitored – date of change, users who made changes, the IP of a user, the subpage where a change (such as "Edit" tab) was made and specifications of the change made (command and change in content).
- Changes to data: archive of changes to data is shown when we edit, change or copy responses of respondents for the first time in the 'DATA' - 'Browse' tab. Here we can monitor the date of change of data, users who made changes to data, the IP of a user, the sequential number of a respondent and specifications of the change (command and change in content).
- Append/Merge (imports): an archive of changes is made when we import/add or merge data (such as importing data from Excel) in the 'DATA' - 'Import' tab. Here all changes related to importing/merging can be monitored – date of change to data, users who made changes to data, the IP of a user, the subpage where a change was made (such as “Edit” tab) and specifications of the change (command and change in content).
In all three cases mentioned above, a table with the changes can be exported in Excel format.
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- How is the tool tested?
- Where does free help end?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?