In the LIBRARY tab in the 'Public library' subtab, you can see already pre-set 1KA example questionnaires and Substantial questionnaires. Within 1KA example questionnaires you can find surveys, forms, quizzes, conditions and filters. You can preview each questionnaire by clicking on the preview (magnifying glass icon) and use them as templates for your survey. To do so, first, copy the survey and if desired customize it to your needs.
You can also copy your survey in the library, into the 'My Library' subtab, and make it more accessible for re-use. You do this by going to the My Surveys tab, which provides an overview of all your surveys, and then click on the last icon (Add survey to my library) on the far right side of the survey, which you want to copy.
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- Are There Any Templates Available (For Example, to Evaluate the Work of a Professor in the Classroom)?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- Can I Export a Codebook From 1KA?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Where Does Free Help End?