In the LIBRARY tab in 'Public library' section you can see already pre-set 1KA example questionnaires and Substantial questionnaires. Within 1KA example questionnaires you can find surveys, forms, quizzes, conditions and filters. You can preview each questionnaire by clicking on the preview (magnifying glass icon) and use them as templates for your survey. To do so, first copy the survey and if desired customize it to your needs.
You can also copy your survey in the library, into 'My Library' sub-tab, and make it more accessible for re-use. You do this by going to the MY SURVEY tab, which provides an overview of all your surveys, and then click on the second-last icon on the far right side of the survey, which you want to copy.
- Video guide: 1KA library use (2m 52s) [NEW]
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Are there any templates available (for example, to evaluate the work of a professor in the classroom)?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Where does free help end?
- How is the tool tested?