In the 'ACTIVITY' tab in your directory you can see an overview of recent activities pertaining to your surveys. You can filter the activities for individual surveys according to a desired time period.
The following information can be viewed for a particular survey:
- the collective number of all units (answers);
- the collective number of accessed sites;
- the number of e-mail invitations sent;
- the number of analyses launched by the editors;
- the number of graphs generated by the users;
- the number of edits (interferences with editing) performed on a questionnaire.
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Where does free help end?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How is the tool tested?