In the 'ACTIVITY' tab in your directory you can see an overview of recent activities pertaining to your surveys. You can filter the activities for individual surveys according to a desired time period.
The following information can be viewed for a particular survey:
- the collective number of all units (answers);
- the collective number of accessed sites;
- the number of e-mail invitations sent;
- the number of analyses launched by the editors;
- the number of graphs generated by the users;
- the number of edits (interferences with editing) performed on a questionnaire.
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?