In the 'STATUS' - 'IP Location' tab an analysis of the approximate location of the respondents is available.
The displayed table shows the country, city, frequency and percentage for all respondents. This can help us in analysing data if, for example, you would like to know the frequency of responses for different cities or countries. Note that IP locations may in certain cases be inaccurate and are only estimates. They are estimated based on the library of IP locations, so there may be deviations from the real data.
To be able to monitor the IP data of the respondents, storing IP addresses in 'EDIT' - 'Settings' - 'Para data' must be enabled.
Caution! The IP address is a personal data that is not stored in the same database as other survey data.
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Where does free help end?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?