1KA offers several features for data management:
- Reviewing, where you can edit and filter data by status, conditions or time frame.
- Computations, where you can define the computed values, perform automatic coding and recoding, as well as add or merge data.
- Exporting data to SPSS, Excel and text files.
- Managing respondents or subscription forms and alert list databases.
- Analysis and advanced analysis – creating summaries, frequencies and t-test statistics, crosstabs and multitables, creating and modifying graphs, defining segments, groups and clusters, creating automated reports and customs reports, etc.
- Customization of a (sub) domain that enables the registration of users, editing and supervision. Installing 1KA on the user's own server enables complete control over the application, activities, data and users.