A registration form is a type of survey that incorporates one or more variables. You can include only an email address, or it can incorporate other variables in which you are interested.
You can create a registration form by clicking the 'Create survey' option. A new window will appear, where you can enter the name of the registration form, select the 'Form' questionnaire type, and click 'Next'.
Variables can be added in two ways:
1. Insert the desired question types and edit them. If you want to have the variables 'name' and 'email', first select the type of questions ABC and write 'Name' into the text question. For the email, navigate the mouse to the orange icon in the shape of the + symbol, where all the available question types are listed. Under the category 'Standard input', select the 'E-mail' option.
- If you wish to use the two variables later in notifications, you must define them as system variables. This can be done in the individual question editor, in the 'Advanced' tab, where you select the category 'System variable';
- You should also rename the variables in the same tab, under the category 'Variable'; enter 'Name' under 'Variable name' for the first variable, and 'Email' under 'Variable name' for the second variable, so that the system will automatically detect the variables for notifications.
2. To the right of the question editor, you will find the option of Alerts from responses quick settings, where you select the recipients of the notifications. You can choose between the authors of the survey, additional recipients and respondents.
If you select a respondent, the variable 'E-mail' is entered into the form, which is by default a system variable and can be used for notifications without further settings.
Notifications are only available to 2KA and 3KA private package users.
Each variable that you wish to include in the notification message must be defined as a system variable. In the question editor of each question, in the 'Advanced' tab, you can select the option 'System variable'.
Enter #variable_name# into the notification message.
Example: The participants must select a date in the registration form. The date variable is named Q1 in the question editor. you should enter in the message, for example: “you have chosen the date #Q1# for the workshop.”
If the registration form is to be embedded on a website, we recommend that you select the 'Embed' design, which can be selected in the 'EDIT' – 'Design' tab.
Insight into the registration database
The 1KA system enables you a quick insight into the registration database. If you are a 3KA private package user you can also create a URL link to the database and forward it to selected individuals. The list can also be exported in PDF, MS Word and Excel formats, as well as printed if you are a 2KA or 3KA private package user.
- Why Are the Pages Not Displayed Correctly and Why Is the Content Overlapping?
- Does 1KA Application Allow Offline Surveys on a Laptop PC or USB Flash Drive?
- Which Browser Should I Choose When Creating a Survey?
- Where Can I Change the Language of the Survey and 1KA Application?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- My Survey Disappeared
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- Why Can’t I Log In?
- Why Is My Registration or Login Password Invalid?
- How Do I Create a One-Click Log-in Confirmation in 1KA?
- How Long Should My Survey Be?
- Can I Request the Removal of a Survey?
- Can I Change My Existing Email Address to Login to 1KA?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Private, Business and AAI Use of 1KA Tool
- Why Don’t I Receive a Confirmation E-mail After Registration?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- I Signed up via FB and Now I Don’t Have My Surveys
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- Is It Possible to Create Several Different Versions of a Questionnaire, With Each Version Randomly Assigned to a Respondent?
- Why Is the CAPTCHA Image Not Displayed?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- Can You Help Me Design My Survey?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- Table - Drop-Down Menu (Type of Question)
- Table - Number (Type of Question)
- Number (Type of Question)
- Introductory Address (Type of Question)
- Your First Survey
- Sorting (Type of Question)
- Troubleshooting Logging in to www.1KA.en With a Facebook or E-mail Account
- Double Table (Type of Question)
- Categories - One Answer (Drop-Down Menu) (Type of Question)
- Table - Multiple Answers (Type of Question)
- Transfer a Survey Between 1KA Domains
- Categories - Multiple Answers (Type of Question)
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Registration Form
- Sending Invitations via 1KA SMTP E-mail System, via Gmail Server or Gmail User Account
- Table - Differencial (Type of Question)
- Adding Editorial Access on 1ka.arnes.si
- Table - Text (Type of Question)
- Accessibility of Surveys for People With Special Needs
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Sum (Type of Question)
- Date (Type of Question)
- Classic Table (Type of Question)
- Uploading a File
- Loop (3m 48s) [NEW]
- Creating Groups of Respondents (4m 12s) [NEW]
- GDPR Survey Settings (3M 43S) [NEW]
- Browsing, Editing, and Exporting Data (4m 27s) [NEW]
- Two-Factor Authentication (2m 13s) [NEW]
- Importing Text Into 1KA (2m 45s) [NEW]
- 1KA Survey Import (1m 56s) [NEW]
- PDF and RTF Export Settings (3m 32s) [NEW]
- Copying the Survey (1m 39s) [NEW]
- Survey Testing (5m 20s) [NEW]
- Entering Completed Questionnaires From Field Surveying (3m 25s) [NEW]
- Inserting Images (3m 23s) [NEW]
- Transfering Response Value (Data Piping) (2m 23s) [NEW]
- Simple Survey (5m 25s) [NEW]
- Computations (5m 29s) [NEW]
- Filtering and Exporting Data in SPSS, XLS and CSV (5m 08s) [NEW]
- 1KA Library Use (2m 52s) [NEW]
- Multilingual Survey (4m 13s) [NEW]
- Creating a Quiz (3m 22s) [NEW]
- Sequential Filtering of Questions (Drill-Down) (3m 43s) [NEW]
- Survey Activation (2m 40s) [NEW]
- Comments Settings (3m 19s) [NEW]
- Basic Use of Conditions (3m) [NEW]