The 1KA survey tool is an extremely powerful tool that offers many advanced features for free that can be found with only a handful of other professional tools:
- You can create complex surveys, which include conditions, blocks and loops, and choose from 30 different question types.
- You can send invitations and reminders for filling out the survey to an unlimited number of potential respondents. In certain cases, you can do so via the 1KA application itself, which also enables management of the database of respondents.
- The tool automatically prepares the data for export and produces basic statistical analysis of the data, as well as the creation of custom reports.
- You can also sign into 1KA with your Google+, Yahoo, Twitter and Windows accounts, which means that 1KA automatically recognizes the registered user (integrated for Joomla!, Moodle and Sisplet).
- One of the major advantages of 1KA is the use of advanced modules, such as the module for evaluating websites, by which respondents simultaneously fill out the survey/coding book and rate the evaluated website.
- It is also possible to use the survey tool for the creation of subscription forms for event registration, with possibilities of e-mail notification, alert lists and additional amendments to the survey.
- The 1KA interface fully exploits the functionalities of Ajax and the Web 2.0. Consequently, the 1KA survey tool is the first and perhaps still the only web application that provides an overview and control over the entire structure of the questionnaire, as well as concurrent editing of the selected questions.