Website Evaluation (Split Screen)
Speciality of the 'Website evaluation (split screen)' module, which you can turn on in the 'Advanced modules' section of the 'EDIT'– 'Settings' tab, is that it splits the screen into two halves – one with the questionnaire that was previously created with the 1KA application, and the other screen with the website, that you are evaluating or assessing.
Respondents can also answer the questionnaire and review the website at the same time. This method can help them to avoid constant switching between windows and to save time.
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- Where Does Free Help End?