1KA allows design for the research of social networks. When you select the ‘Social networks’ option in the 'EDIT' - 'Settings' - 'Advanced modules' tab, a new question type ‘SN names’ will appear in the left side of the ‘EDIT’ tab. This question type allows you the input of all names from individual’s social network. After this question you can create a loop, where you add all other questions.
Using loop thus makes it possible to ask the same questions for each name/person, that respondent has previously listed.
- Where Does Free Help End?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?