Web surveys can be also created with mobile application 1KA.
Mobile application is not designed for respondents to answer surveys on a mobile device (1KA offline is used for this purpose), but for administrators or authors (registered users of 1KA) to create web surveys. It is especially useful for short surveys and for situations where survey must be created quickly. With the help of mobile application it is also easy to follow response statuses of all surveys from one’s user account.
Mobile 1KA supports the whole process of creation, publishing and analysis of web questionnaires, forms and voting in the compact form:
- Three questions types are available at the moment: categories – single answer, categories – multiple answers and text;
- When creating voting pre-set template for simple creation and conduction of voting is available.
- Created questionnaires can easily be shared using installed applications or through social network Facebook.
- Insight into results is also possible. Results are displayed in the form of graphs and summary of statistics.
Using this application user can also access all surveys of user’s account, also those created in the application:
- Insight into response statuses is possible in every survey
- All web surveys can easily be shared using installed applications or through social network Facebook.
- It is possible to activate and deactivate all surveys
- Public links to data and analyses can also be created.
Application (Beta version) can be installed from the Google Play store >>
Technical aspects and requirements
Application runs on operation system Android that has to be at least of version 4.1 (Jelly Bean). Stable internet connection is required for the use of mobile application, because user account is connected to the web application www.1ka.si.