1KA is a well-tested tool and malfunctions are extremely rare. It is also comprehensively documented. We ask all users to follow these steps when seeking help and support:
2. Some of the most common technical problems and the most frequently asked questions by users are collected here >> and are worth checking first in case of any problems.
3. The User Guide presents all 1KA functionalities in great detail and includes video tutorials, manuals and FAQs.
4. The following forms of help should also be considered when seeking assistance with a questionnaire inside the 1KA application:
There is always a search engine in the top right corner of the aplication.
Inside the 1KA aplication, there is also always a link to the corresponding post in the User Guide in the top right corner, which is structured in the same way as the 1KA internal navigation.
5. If you still do not find an answer after following the steps above, you can use the 1KA Helpdesk Form. Please note that the 1KA helpdesk is intended exclusively for:
- directing you to existing help (manuals, FAQs, video guides);
- reporting and resolving errors on the 1KA website;
- identifying the need to order a methodological or technical assistance service (see below).
The 1KA team does not have the resources to provide free methodological or technical assistance (beyond the interventions described above), especially not to users who lack technical and methodological experience. Such users can either seek help from their social circle or utilize a commercial consultation service. In this context they can also opt for paid assistance from 1KA.
For clarifications about the paid services, you can contact us by phone +386 31 702 788. It should be stressed once again that this telephone number is not intended for free methodological advice.