Below we describe the procedures of advanced options that can be implemented by the manager:
Review of survey activities they manage and survey activities of their users in 1KA
In the 'My surveys' - 'Activities' tab next data can be reviewed:
- Additional filtering of: test entries, automatic entries, imported, valid (status 5, 6), invalid (status 3, 4), email unanswered (status 0, 1, 2). Filtering is executed by clicking on the button 'Filter'.
- A total number of surveys based on valid entries, users, sent email invitations, pages, analysis, graphs and all edits.
- Graphs for all new surveys, edits and answers in the last week, month, and year or from the first day of 1KA installation.
Adding and editing of assigned users
- In the 'My Surveys' - 'Users' tab is (by default) a list of assigned users.
- By clicking 'Add User' at the bottom of the page, you can add a new assigned user, allowing access to its surveys.
- If you want to edit an existing assigned user, click on the icon in the form of a pencil by the of the individual user. In addition to basic information about the user, a list of user surveys is displayed, where you can change user rights for the individual survey (eg. allowing options for sending e-mail invitations or setting custom URL's ...). More about this is available here.